Mafuyu Asahina x Fem!Reader (Req)

Trigger Warning: Talk about being unalive, angst
(3rd POV)

"Mafuyu...Are you okay?" Y/N called out. She wondered through the empty void called Sekai. Despite there being nothing in the Sekai, it was still difficult to see from far away. "Mafuyu? Why are you still here?" Y/N noticed the familiar purple hair laying on the ground.

"Leave me alone." Mafuyu said coldly. "I'm here to save you. Please come home." Y/N stood over Mafuyu and stared into her blank eyes. "Why? It's not like anyone would miss me." Mafuyu turned her head away.

"That's not true! Nightcord 25 misses you!" Y/N said. She grabbed Mafuyu's arms and pulled her upper half up. Mafuyu groaned and flung back. "Miku.." Mafuyu mumbled.

But nobody came.

"Miku?" Mafuyu looked around but couldn't find Miku anywhere. She sat up and looked at Y/N. "Where is Miku?" Mafuyu asked. "She's not here. She wants you to come back home." Y/N said. "Home...This is my home now." "No it's not! You're going to die here!" Y/N yelled.

"What if, I wanted to?" Mafuyu asked. Y/N's eyes widened as she felt tears forming. "I don't want to be here anymore" Mafuyu said slowly. Y/N moves close and put a hand on Mafuyu's pulse. It was beating but very slow.

"We need to get you out of here now." Y/N said sternly. She picked up Mafuyu and clicked her phone to teleport to the real world. Y/N placed Mafuyu on her bed and left to get food.

After a while, Y/N came back with a plate of sliced apples and placed it on the bedside. Y/N was about to leave until Mafuyu gently grabbed her hand. "Don't..go...Don't leave me alone.." Mafuyu groaned.

"All right. I'll stay right here with you. Hold my hand." Y/N held out her hand for Mafuyu to take. She grabbed it and slowly drifted off to sleep. "I love you, Y/N." Mafuyu mumbled in her sleep. "Love you too." Y/N smiled.