Future Fondation

Kazuichis pov

I sat up on the bed with a sigh. Me and kazuhiko just escaped thanks to a future foundation member so now we're enjoying some down time. I can't remember the last time I wasn't scared out of my mind or worked to the bone. It's kinda nice-

"What were you thinking going to the remnants base on your own" I heard the voice of a young woman.

"I know kyoko, it was reckless but I found kazuichi so it all worked out"

"That boy seems a little odd to me" another man muttered "are you sure he isn't one of them"

"I trust him byakuya. That should be enough for you" mokoto said first.

"It rarely is neagi" byakuya muttered.

I backed up to the wall with tears in my eyes. They don't trust me. I should have known it was too good to be true.

"Hiya" I jumped and turned around to see a woman with brown hair tied back in a ponytail. She kinda reminded me of akane "oh sorry did I scare you Hun? I just came to bring you some yummy donuts" she held up a box of donuts.

"That's very kind of you but I can't really eat with kazuhiko in my arms" I explained.

"Oh in that case let me take the little guy off your hands" she scooped kazuhiko out of my arms "hi there honey. Well aren't you the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on" she rubbed noses with him. I chuckled softly before taking a bite of my donut. She seems really nice.

"Oh where are my manners. I'm aoi asahina but my friends just call me hina. You feel free to call me that too hun!" She held her hand out with a friendly smile.

"I'm kazuichi souda, nice to meet you hina" I shook her hand.

"Your baby is so cute! I can't believe you're already such a wonderful mother at your age. You're really commendable" she smiled at me.

"Thank you" I teared up. I can't remember the last time someone was this nice to me!

"Aww honey come here" she pulled me into a hug. I cried onto her shoulder while she whispered reassuring words. She's so kind. I don't know if I deserve this...