Our New Life Together

Fuyuhikos pov

Five years later

"Morning daddy"

I opened my eyes to see the face of my son kazuhiko. He's only five years old and he has me wrapped around his little finger. I mean who can blame me. With that messy blonde hair and soft brown eyes he'd steal the heart of even the most heartless bastard!

"Morning little man" I scooped him into my arms with a tired smile "what brings you in my room at this time?"

"I got a surprise for you downstairs" he pulled on my arm "come on daddy, come downstairs!"

"Alright alright kiddo don't pull so hard!" I chuckled softly as I let him drag me downstairs.

Once we reached the kitchen kazuhiko stopped "what's wrong?" He asked.

"You have to close your eyes daddy. You'll ruin the surprise!" He scolded.

"Ok ok" I sighed as I covered my eyes. That boy sure is demanding, must get it from his mother!

He led me inside and poked my shoulder "ok daddy you can open your eyes"

I opened my eyes and gasped. Sitting on the table was a gift basket filled with cookies of all different flavours.

"Happy father's Day" he cheered "mommy helped me pick it for you. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" I picked him up and spun him around "this is the best gift I've ever received!"

"Aww my boys are so cute" I looked up to see kazuichis smile.

"Hey you're the one who's cute not me!" I pulled him into a kiss. Kazuhiko gagged and covered his eyes. Classic kids!

My thoughts were cut off by a phone call from peko. I wonder what she needs..