Third Island

Kazuhikos pov

I stood in front of the entrance of the third island. The monobeast guarding it had disappeared.

"I don't trust it" Pekoya held her sword suspiciously.

"Oh don't be a stick in the mud" kichi nudged her playfully "come on let's explore" she ran off excitedly.

"That girl" she growled as she followed her. I laughed nervously. They really don't get along!

I explored the island with the two girls. There was a hospital, a motel and a...

"Pff titty typhoon" kichi burst out laughing. I stared at the building perplexed. I can't be reading this right!

"You are such a child" pekoya shook her head.

"Yeah well at least I don't have a permanent stick up my ass!" Kichi pouted.

"What did you say!"

"Ladies ladies!" I stepped in between them "I know you have your problems but we have to work together to get through this together. If you're not going to do it for yourself then at least do it for me. You two are my dearest friends" I looked at them pleadingly.

The girls looked at each other guiltily before turning to me "fine!" They sighed.

I smiled softly. I knew they'd get it eventually.

"Ok then. Let's work together to get closer to the truth" I said firmly.

"Sounds good. There were clues on the second island so it makes sense that there'd be clues on the third island too" kichi said thoughtfully.

"Then let's search this island from top to bottom" pekoya had a determined look in her eye. I smirked...

The dream team is back!