Things Are Back To Normal

Kazuichis pov

I happily bounced back to class, humming a song to myself as I did so. You wouldn't think that a few days ago I had the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Accidentally sleeping with my best friend.

I felt a blush creeping up. I can't believe that happened but it's just like fuyuhiko said. We just gotta pretend it never happened.

Still I can't help but think back to that night. Brief flashes played through my mind. His lips against mine. One hand held my face in place, the other firmly cupped my ass. We were close. So close.

Ahh I'm getting hot just thinking about it! I leaned against the wall, trying desperately to calm my beating heart. Why is this happening to me? I never thought of fuyu this way before! But one night filled with alcohol and I-

"Gah!" I pulled my beenie down in frustration. Calm down kazzy. You just gotta pretend it never happened. Fuyu's not embarrassed so why should you be. It never happened it never happened it never happened!

I chanted it to myself and as if by magic my beating heart stilled. I'm ok now. Everything's going to go back to normal and no one has to know what we did. It's going to be just like before, so stop overthinking!

I stepped into the classroom. I immediately spotted fuyuhiko through the crowd. He was sitting down with his feet on the desk, chatting with Peko. He spotted me and waved.

I was about to greet him when suddenly everything got dark...