The Traitor speaks

Fuyuhikos pov

"Alright start talking!"

We surrounded kazuichi, the boy who openly admitted to being the traitor of our group. Now we're interrogating him!

He sighed as he leaned back in his chair "I want you to know that I never meant to hurt you. You're all my dear friends-"

"Bullcrap!" Akane yelled as she grabbed him by the collar "if you really thought of us as friends then you wouldn't have lied to us"

"Please stop akane!" Sonia yelled out.

"Why should I? He's not our friend, he's the enemy!" She pulled back her fist to punch him but I caught it before it made contact.

"Let him go" I growled.

"But-"

"Just do it goddamnit!" She nodded and dropped him. I bent down and cupped his face "talk to me kid. Please" even after all this I still want to believe him.

He sighed "I think it's better that I just show you"

*Time skip*

We stood in front of the ruins once again. Kazuichi without a word walked up to the keypad and typed in a password. The door opened, revealing a mysterious light.

We stared at him in disbelief. He simply smiled "I wanted to open this door when we first found it but future foundation told me to hold back. They said they could possibly fix this bug without me having to put myself in danger. I guess the bug was harder to fix than we originally thought" he looked to the side sadly.

I was too stunned to speak. A bug? Future foundation? This shit is so confusing!

To our surprise he started crying "you have no idea how hard it was watching my friends die one by one. How useless I felt! But it ends now" with a determined look he headed inside.

"Kazuichi wait!" We follow him inside. It's time to finally get to the truth!