The Interagation

Kazuichis pov

I walked down the long hallway with yukisone by my side. The more we walked the more my anxiety built up. Interagaction? What does that mean? Am I in trouble!?

Miss yukisone must have sensed my fear cause she wrapped her arm around my shoulders "it's alright dear. We just want to ask you a few questions. It's nothing scary I promise"

"Ok" I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding. Trust yukisone to notice when I'm freaking out. She really is a wonderful teacher.

She led me into a small room where a man with white hair fixed his steely gaze at me "take a seat" he ordered. I nodded as I took a seat.

"Kyosuke be nice to him. He's scared" she gently scolded him. He nodded with a sigh. They must be close.

Yukisone bent down with a smile "now kazuichi we just want to ask a few questions ok?"

"Ok" I nodded nervously.

"Alright let's start with a difficult question" kyosuke spoke up "we want to know what the remnants made you do"

"Made me do?" I started trembling. No. I can't tell them what happened. They'll arrest me for sure.

Kyosuke glare didn't waver "Well they wouldn't have kept you alive for no reason, so you must have been useful to them. Now speak!" He slammed his hand on the desk, making me jump.

"Kyosuke! Be gentle!" Yukisone snapped at him before gently rubbing my shoulders "it's alright honey. Whatever happened I promise you won't get in any trouble"

"Indeed" kyosuke nodded "it's the remnants we're after. You will face no persecution"

"Alright I'll talk" my eyes were glued to the floor as I spoke "the remnants.. made me build sixteen execution mechanics for class 77"

I snuck a glance at their shocked expressions. I couldn't take it "I didn't want to! They threatened my baby, I had to-" I was cut off by a hug.

"Shh darling it's ok. We understand" she stroked my hair gently as I cried.

Kyosuke was a little less caring "alright kid enough tears. We have one more question for you"

"What is it?" I tried my best to wipe my tears away.

"Tell us the identities of the remnants of despair"

I froze. I can't do that. Sure they might have put me through horrible things but that's only cause of Junko's brainwashing. They're still my friends. One of them is the man I love for crying out loud!

"I can't tell you that"

"Oh? And why is that?" He growled.

"Cause they're my friends I can't-" I cupped a hand over my mouth but it was too late. Oh god what have I done!?

"Your friends?" Yukisone backed up into a wall in shock "no...it can't be"

"Chisa what's wrong?" kyosuke ran to her side.

"Kazuichi's only friends were his classmates" her eyes were wide with horror.

"Are you saying that the remnants of despair were once students of hopes peak!?" His face turned pale.

"But we can make them better can't we? We can save them can't we!?" I looked at them pleadingly.

Kyosuke walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. For once he looked like he felt sorry for me "I'm sorry son but I think it's best that you go back to your room"

I teared up and ran out of the room. I have to find someone who will help me. I have to save the people I love no matter what!