A Girls Friendship

Kazuhikos pov

After a long day of searching with little results we retreated to the dining hall for some well deserved lunch.

We headed upstairs only to be greeted by the laughter of two girls...

Those girls were aiya and Mia to be exact!

"Oh my gosh did that really happen?" Aiya leaned towards the girl.

"I'm being one hundred percent serious" mia nodded firmly "my mom's karaoke skills made my little brother legit cry and not in the way you'd think"

"Oh my gosh and I thought my parents were weird" she chuckled "oh mia I'm so glad I met you. I've never been able to have girl talk like this"

"Are you kidding?" Mia gasped "but you're so cute and friendly. I'm legit in love with you" she hugged her tightly as the two giggled.

"I knew they were close but I never thought they were that close" I muttered softly "they're pretty handsy don't you think?"

"And what's wrong with being handsy!" Pekoya snapped, making me jump "boys like you may avoid physical contact like the plague but most girls like to be held. There's nothing strange about that!"

"You tell him girl!" Kichi butt in "honestly kazuhiko it's no wonder you're single!"

"You girls are too harsh" I sighed. At least they're getting along.

The girls noticed us and smiled "hey you guys. You wanna join us" aiya said in a friendly tone.

"But you can't sit next to aiya. You'll have to pry her from my cold dead hands!" Mia pulled aiya onto her lap. We chuckled and sat down with them.

It's nice to see friendships blossoming.