Somethings Wrong With Him

Fuyuhikos pov

I tapped my fingers anxiously. Kazuichi. What the fuck happened him? People don't just faint for no reason! Fuck I can't lose him!

My thoughts were cut off by the door slamming open. My head shot up to see kazuichi with mikan close behind. His eyes were bloodshot and noticeable against his pale skin. Fuck he looks sickly.

He took a seat. I immediately walked up to him "are you ok?"

His eyes widened before sighing "class is about to start. Go back to your seat fuyuhiko" his voice was cold. It was so unlike the boy I'd grown so close to.

Out of options I returned to my seat.

*Time skip*

"And then he just stopped talking to me. He didn't talk to me the whole fucking day!" I ranted angrily to peko "I know something happened in that infermery. I tried grilling mikan for info but she won't tell me a fucking thing!"

"She can't tell you anything young master. It goes against patient confidentially" peko said, level headed as always.

"Yeah well I'm going mad with worry" it's then that kazuichi walked past me. He didn't smile or greet us "fuck it. I'm getting answers myself!" I ran off before she could stop me.

"Kazzy" I called out to him. He started walking at a faster pace "I said wait goddamn it!" I grabbed his wrist.

He turned to me with a cold glare "what do you want?"

"What's the matter with you? You never act this way" I gave him a kind smile "talk to me kid. I can help you"

He started to tear up "I just found out this morning that I'm pregnant. You're going to help me right?" He looked at me pleadingly.

I didn't say a word. I stared at him in disbelief. Pregnant? Fuck that's the worst thing that could have happened!

"I knew it" he pulled his hand away "you don't want you help me. You just want to pretend it never happened! Well I can't forget! I don't get that choice!" He ran off crying.

I wanted to run after him but I stopped myself. It's dangerous to draw too much attention. I'll explain everything tomorrow.

Third person pov

Unfortunately for our young yakusa a member of the rival clan overheard the whole thing. The man smirked as he leaned into the radio.

"I think we finally got our chance to get back at those kuzuryu bastards"