Betrayal

Fuyuhikos pov

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. We thought we'd have nagito surrounded but yet here we are on the ground and there he is standing over a sea of flames, laughing like a goddamn madman!

"Isn't it beautiful? It's the beginning of the end!" He threw his arms out with a wide grin.

"What do you mean by that?" Chaiki asked.

"What I mean is that I planted several bombs around the island that are set to explode in two days at noon unless the traitor reveals themselves"

We were speechless. I mean bombs? There's no way any of us can survive that!

"You have to stop this monokuma" hajime pleaded with the bear "if nagito gose through with this he'll kill a lot more than two people. That's against the rules!"

"Well that's true but he hasn't killed anyone yet. So there's not a lot I can do" the bear shrugged.

"Are you kidding me?" Hajimes shoulders slumped in defeat. It all seemed so hopeless.

That is until kazuichi raised his hand.

"I didn't want it to come to this but it seems like I have no choice" he walked over to nagito with a serious expression I rarely see in the boy "alright nagito, you got me. So call this off already!"

"I didn't think this would be so easy" nagito chuckled softly.

The rest of us were stunned into silence. I mean this was kazuichi. The kind and honest boy who got along with everyone. To think that he was keeping a secret like this was-

"You can't be fucking serious" I said shakily.

He turned to me with that kind smile I'd grown to love "I'm afraid it is true fuyu. I'm the spy you've all been desperately looking for"

I cupped a hand over my mouth. I felt sick.

"I don't understand" I looked up to see nagitos shaken form "this wasn't supposed to happen. You weren't supposed to reveal yourself. Why? Why sacrifice yourself for the likes of us-" he was cut off with a hug.

"Because you're all my dear friends" he said softly. Nagito broke down in his arms while all I could do was stare.

I've never felt more betrayed in my life.