Komeadas Greifing

Kazuhikos pov

We headed into the dining hall where we were met by the chatter of our classmates. I guess everyone else had the same idea.

As soon as we opened the door everyone turned to us.

"You guys are friends now" namiko raised an eyebrow.

"Freaky" mia shuttered.

Pekoya approached me "so? Is she your friend now?"

Before I could say anything kichi hugged my arm "yep! We're besties" she flashed a peace sign.

"Alright then" she walked away, her fists trembling with rage.

"What's her deal?" Kichi raised an eyebrow.

I sighed and told her everything.

"I see" she muttered softly "well I don't know why she's so upset. She's the one who decided to stop talking to you, she can't be mad when you decide to make other friends"

"So you don't blame me?" I looked up, surprised.

"No it's one hundred percent her fault" she said bluntly "Clearly she can't adapt and is blaming you for it but others might disagree with me. That's the beauty of humanity"

"Kazuhiko!" Aiya marched up to me, face red with anger.

"Case in point" kichi smirked.

"What the heck man! You told me you'd make up with pekoya and now you're bringing another girl around to make her jealous? What kind of jerk face are you!?" She japped my chest accusingly.

"It's not like that-"

"Kichi" she turned her attention to the small girl "you shouldn't be hanging around guys like that. Don't you know girls are supposed to stick together!"

"Eh I prefer the company of men" she shrugged.

"So you're like that? I never would have guessed that for such a cute girl" aiya gasped.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" she tilted her head in confusion.

"Let's keep it that way" I muttered awkwardly.

At that moment natsuki walked in. He was dragging his feet and there were dark shadows under his eyes. In short he looked like the walking dead.

"Oh poor suki. He doesn't look any better than he did this morning" aiya sighed.

"He's fighting his inner demons so to speak" taru appeared out of nowhere!

"Jesus man you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I growled.

"Heh such a weak heart you have. Mere field mice are braver than you" he sneered. I glared at him. I just decided I don't like this guy!

Still seeing natsuki like this worries me. I hope he'll be ok.