Chapter Thirty-One; Part One

Muzan called a meeting with all the Upper Rank Demons.

One by one, each Demon arrived to the unnatural building that consisted of each platform floating in different directions and angles. Akaza entered the room, others already there. 

"It's Lord Azaka!" One of the other Upper Rank Demons exclaimed. A Demon that seemed to float from a vase on the floor. "How long has it been....90 years? I thought you might have been defeated already. I have heard (Y/N) has made trouble for you as well." The Demon chuckled. Upper Rank number Five, Gyokko. 

Azaka scoffed, turning to one of the other Demons. "Biwa Woman, is Lord Muzan here yet?" Azaka asked.

"No, he hasn't arrived yet." The Demon responded. Looked to be  a woman with long jet black hair that covered her face and held a banjo like instrument.

"What about Upper Rank One?" Akaza asked again.

"Aren't you worried about me?" Another asked. Upper Rank number Two, Doma. "I was worried about everyone!" He added, slinging his arm over Azaka's shoulders. Azaka looked unamused, rather irritated with this guys existence.

"Lord Doma! How did you like the vase I gave you?" Gyokko asked. 

"It was amazing! I used it for decoration after putting a severed head in it." Doma said. Akaza cut the conversation short, blowing off the arm that was wrapped over his shoulder. "Have you finally gotten any stronger since the last time we saw each other?!" Doma said with excitement.

"Upper Rank One was the first to get called here. He's been here the whole time." Biwa Woman responded, pointing in the Demons direction.

The others followed their eyesight to the Demon in a checkered pattern over coat. "Lord Muzan has arrived." Kokushibo stated.

"Do you know why I have gathered you here?" Muzan began speaking while attending to an experiment he was working on as well. No one answered, making Muzan sigh. "Gyutora was defeated along with Daki. Had he fought without her maybe he would have bested my little pet." Muzan explained.

"Such a pity." Doma sighed, being the one that turned those two into Demons in the first place.

"(Y/N) has switched sides?" Gyokko asked. 

"Have you been living under a rock? She turned, thinking she can really do something by playing on the other side." Azaka said. 

"Have any of you thought of the reason I have let her play this little game? Even become close with those Demon Slayers?" Muzan asked. Again, no one answered his question. "I let her because so far, every one of you who has fought her recently, has died." Muzan spoke. 

Azaka scoffed. He didn't believe she was really anything special but of course, he had to go along with it. 

"I have begun to notice, how weak my Upper Ranks have gotten. It is pathetic." Muzan said. All the other Demons tensed at hearing this.

"We're sorry Lord Muzan!!!" Gyokko cried, kneeling down.

"Tell us how we can make amends!" Another cried. Upper Rank number Four, Hantengu. The Demons began bickering among themselves. 

"Gyokko, when the information is confirmed, take Hantengu with you." Muzan said.

"What information-" Doma was cut off by Azaks lopping off his head. 

"You go too far, Akaza." Kokushibo spoke up. 

"It was only fun, I let him-" 

"I wasn't saying that for your sake." Kokushibo said. "Fight among each other in Blood Combat." He added. 

"Lord Muzan," Gyokko spoke up. "What is the plan for Upper Rank Zero?" he asked. Muzan wore a grin.

"She is merely playing make believe. I encourage you all to try and kill her. It will most definitely benefit either side. 

"You want us to kill her?" Doma asked in confusion. "Isn't she important to you, Lord Muzan?" Doma asked. Muzan's grin grew wider.

"Well, if the rest of you don't fight her like you want to kill her, I doubt you would win. Aside from Kokushibo. " Muzan spoke freely. "But, if you manage to kill her or not, I expect you to bring her back to me. I won't let her growth be wasted on the Demon Slayers." Muzan almost cackled.

"What about the Demon Slayers she has become found of?" Akaza asked. 

"If I'm not mistaken, only the one with Hanafuda earrings name Tanjiro is of any significance." Kokushibo responded. Muzan hummed in confirmation. 

"Tear the other apart, leave that last one for me. I think I might rip him into little shreds in front of our Dear little (Y/N)'s eyes. I think that might set off a spark to complete her power." Muzan said, licking his lips.

Akaza grinned almost maniacally. He was going to make the most of these conditions.

"Meeting adjourned, you may all leave." Muzan said.

To Be Continued it Chapter Thirty-One Part 2.....