Chapter 1

3rd person Pov

"Mommy! Mommy wake up!"

This was our young main character Izuku Midoriya. This happy little 4 year old was having the time of his life. today he would get his quirk, little did he know it would be his down fall....

"Ok ok I'm up Izuku!" Inko says, laughing

Izuku giggles and drags his mom out of bed. They both quickly get ready and drive off the quirk doctor.

-Time Skip-

"Well ma'am, your son has a extremely powerful quirk." the doctor says. Izuku couldn't believe it! He can become a hero! Izuku was bouncing with joy. he couldn't wait to tell Kacchan!

"Izuku your quirk is special. You will slowly grow a black and white wing. You have Angels blessing as well as the Devils curse. What would you like to name it?" the doctor asks.

"Fallen Angel!" Izuku shouts, with a bright smile.

They say they're goodbyes and leave. As they were driving home Izuku's back started to hurt, that's when the screaming started. Inko, startled by her son's screaming looks back to make sure he's ok.

HONK HONK! CRASH!

The two cars collide, people started screaming, others shouting for heroes, Izuku unbuckled and attemped to get to his mom. He wanted to show her, show her he can be a hero.

"Mommy? Mommy?" Izuku cries.

His upper left arm  was bleeding, strangly he didn't feel any pain. As he tries to his mom he gets stuck. He looks back and see his wings had grown. His quirk! He turns back around smiling, ready to save his mom. That's when he sees it, he scrabbles back screaming.

"Hello? Is anyone alive?"

Izuku turns his head to the voice crying. A red feather makes it's way toward him. It flew around him and tickled him a bit. The young boy giggles, soon multiple were with him. They lifted him in the air and out of the car. Right into a heroes arms.

"Hawks!" Izuku says smiling. Hawks was surprised this young boy knew him. He smiled and carries him to be tended. But when they checked his arm the cut was gone. Now the poor boy had to be taken to the police station.

People stared as they saw the winged hero flying through the air with a kid. But said kid was having the time of his life. He giggled and laughed as they flew though the air. 

They fly right through the stations doors, scaring many of the officers as well as Detective Tsukauchi.

"Hawks! Why are you flying around with a kid?!" The detective questins, sighlty worried. They as the 4 year old some questions before hawks is asked to take him to the local orphanage. He was shown to his room and told to unpack. This is the beginning of years of torture.....