Chapter 8

Izuku Pov

My phone alarm goes off and I jump up startled. I groan and turn off my alarm. I put on the uniform I was given, made to fit my wings. I look at it in the mirror. Not bad, I straghten it a bit before putting on the concealer I bought today. As well as temperary hair dye. I cover my freckles and dye my hair black. I nod and myself before leaveing. I fly out of the forest and land on the sidewalk. I walk the rest of the way to avoid suspison. I sigh as I walk up to the school. This. Is not going to be fun.

I head to my class and hear an explosion before I even open the door. Please thell me it's not him. I open the door and there he was. My childhod best friend.

Bakugo Katsuki

He hears the door open and turns my direction. I sigh as he booms over to me.

"Who are you extra!?"

"Your worst nightmare. Now move."

He looks at me stunded before growling and booming over to me. I activate a part of my quirk I learned recently. My hair floats and glows, my eyes shine brighter and Kasuki backs up a bit, startled.

I push past hima dn find my seat. This is going to be one hell of a day.

-Time Skip-

The last bell rings and I leave the school, I tunr into light and go to the nearest convencince store. I go in the bathroom and wash out the dye and concealer. I dry and head to work, I open the door and the little bell chimes and Aya looks at me with a smile.

"Ichitora! Ready for your first day?"

I nod and head into the back and change into the uniform and head back out. She shows me how to work the chas reigister and let me do my work while she goes into the manages office. I sigh and make myself a cup of coffee. 

I go back to the regiester with a smile on my face. I hear the door open and loook over to see the two people I'm trying to avoid.

Eraserhead.

.

.

.

.

.

And Hawks

Well hello my friends! Anyways the awnser to the last question was 9! I indeed have a massive family. So anyways there you alll go. Next question! 

How many brothers do I have?