Chapter 27

Izuku Pov

I sigh as I finish up tinkering with the communication device. I hear a knock on my door and flip around quickly. Hawks holds up his hands.

"It's just me. Come to let you know, you need to get some sleep. You've got school tomorrow."

I nod and he leaes. I lean back in my chairm no way I'm going to sleep. If I did, I would have way to many nightmares of that place. I shudder just thinking about it. Ya nt happening. I stand up and slip on my vigilantee outfit adn add the communicator in. I sneak out and fly up into the air. I land on one of the tallest building I could find. I sit on the ledge with my feet swinging off the side. I hear a sodt thud behind me and flip on the communicator. It should say what ever my mind wants to say. (Bold is him taking with communicator)

Eraserhead sighs behind me and I glance back.

"Hello Eraser."

"I see the big bird couldn't stop you could he?" he says with a sigh as he sits down next to me.

"I'm not leaving your side, that's how we lost you last time."

"I wasn't planning on it."

"Your not the one talking are you? Your voice sounds weird." he says questionaly.

"Ya, it's a communicator so I can say what I'm thinking. I'm just not ready to talk yet."

Little did he know I couldn't talk very well at all. Being in a shock collar damanged my throat, and....some other things. I may not talk again, who knows?

-Time Skip-

We finished up patrol a few hours before U.A starts, giving us both time to get ready for the day. I yawn as I climb back through the window and take off my vigilantee outfit.

I get in the school unfior and put my mask on that had the communicator. I am so not prepared for today. Hawks knocks on the door and peaks his inside and smiles.

"Breakfast is ready."

I nod and he leaves. I take a breath, I've got this. It wont be that bad.

There you go my readers! I hope you like it. Anyways if you went and checked out my new book how was it? I need your guys input on my books. What do I need to change? Also give me your feedback on this book. It has a lot of readers but no one really comments..... So please tell me how my book is. I need to feedback. IF you have any opinions go ahead and give up to me! Also which ships would you all like?

Bakugo x Midoriya

Kirishima x Midoriya

Shinso x Midoriya 

Todoroki x Midoriya

bakugo x kirishima

Shinso x Kaminari

other ships that aren't above

And here is your fact for the day!

There once was man named Chris Putnam who, in 2006, hacked into facebook and made all the profiles look like MySpace profiles. Facebook hired him.