Chapter 23

Harumi Pov

As All Might bursts through the door, I scan the area. Where's Mayumi?! I look over in the desert environment to see a tornado. Eh, she'll be fine.

"Harumi!"

I tunr around and look at Kirishima. What the- who is that? I look at him confused and he blushes. The boy clinging on to him looks familiar...

"Hey, uh, think you could take him? If he lets go of me?"

He turns around. Kengi! He looks at me and his eyes widen. He quickly jumps off Kirishima and comes and hugs me. I start crying.

Kengi stiffens in my arm and I look at his face. I turn around, not more villains. He points at Kengi.

"Come." he rasps

I grip Kengi's arm, "No way you can have him."

I feel a tug on my arm and look over to see Kengi shaking like a leaf.

"Celer," the man points at his side, "here now."

Kengi shakes his head slowly and the man growls. He pulls out a remote and Kengi's eyes widen as he pushes a button.

"Ggggaaahhhh!" Kengi screams.

He falls to the floor scratching at the collar on his neck. Shock collar! I run up and kneel beside Kengi. Right before I was about to the touch it the doors slam open.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

I look over to see Snipes gun smoking and look back at the villain. There was gun shots in his shoulders and hands. He hisses in pain and leaves though a portal. Kengi stops screaming and gasps for air.

"Medic!" I sceam.

Kirishima runs up and picks him up, taking him over to an ambulance.

Please be ok.....

Hello everyone! This chapter was...hard to write right. It was like I could feel Izuku's pain. But I pushes through and wrote it. Anyway I have another fact for you all!

Did you know that animals that lay eggs don't have belly buttons?