Chapter 22(USJ)

Izuku Pov

KACHINK.

I don't even attempt to raise my head. I've been though hell and back. My wings have been ripped off and grew back. I simply just didn't have the power to fight back. 

Dabi comes up and raises my head to face his. Crap, he's smiling.

"Well, Celer. You're going with shiggy today, how does that sound?"

My eyes widen, wait, coming with them? He unclips my chains and my wings appear as I calaspe to the floor. Dabi walks around me and snaps on the a collar with a chain hooked to it on my neck.

He pulls it and I stnad up with my head down. He takes me to Shigiraki who takes the chain. Kurogiri makes a portal and Shigiraki pulls me though. Other portals were made and other villains were coming though them.

'Where are we?' I think

I glance up, USJ?! Eraser head was fighting villains while Thirteen was holding off kurogiri for a while. In the corner of my eye I see Harumi.

'Harumi!' I attempt to run after her and hear a growl behind me and a tug on the chain. I fall backwards  as he pulls me. Crap he's choking me. I scratch at he chain a roll on the floor. Trying to stop it.

"Your not going anywhere." Shigiraki growls.

He loosens the chain and I cough, gasping for air. I slowly stand up and back up behind Shigiraki with my head down.

"Where is All Might?" I hear Shigiraki mumble. He had scratched his neck so bad at this point it was bleeding.

'help.......'

Kirishima Pov

"That's the last one Bakubro!" I say proudly. He just gives me a 'tch' in response. We head out of the building and start running back to the class. We passed by the middle and I glance over. WHat I saw made me stop in my tracks.

'Who is that?'

I stare at the green haired boy in a collar. He looks so.....broken....wait...that looks like Kengi! I have to help him!

I run towards him with Bakugo behind me yelling at me to wait up. I ignore him and keep running. I run up and punch the dude holding Kengi's chain, making him drop it.

I grab Kengi who slightly flinches and run off with Bakugo right behind me(bye bitch) Kengi looks terrified and  stare back confused. He start squirming making me drop him.

He flinches when he hits the ground and tries running back to the villain but Bakugo grabs him.

I sweatdrop as Bakugo casually walks past me with Kengi banging on his back and kicking his legs.

'He's like a sack of potatoes...'

He locks eyes with me and reaches his arms out. I grab him and he instantly wrap him and his wings around me like a koala. I stand there with my face as red as my hair as he nuzzles his face into my neck. 

Bakugo laughs at me and I smack him on the back of the head. He yells and Kengi jerks before buryin ghis face futher. I glare at Bakugo when we get back to the rest of the class. What's going to happen now?

"DON"T FEAR!"

huh?

"I AM HERE!"

There you go my readers. Three parts in one hour. The third part is my other story. Go check it out! It's a villain deku and immortal. Also a Shindeku that might have smut depending on what you readers want. Anyway here's another fact!

Did you know a shrimps heart is in it's head?