Chapter 25

Aizawa Pov

We finally found him.

But...the poor boy looks dead. It's even worse that Hawks is adopting this child. Soon the boy will be addicted to Fried Chicken

I sigh as me and mic drive to U.A. Now we just need to deal with the two girls. Mic forced me to agree in adopting one. I truly don't want another problem child. Shinso s enough.

We climb out of the car and go to the teachers lounge where everyone was waiting. The girls were chatting with a few of the teachers. When the teachers saw us they smiled but the girls shot up out of their seats.

"Where's Izuku? Is he ok? Can we see him? Wha-"

I hold up my hand and stop Harumi's flow of questions. Ugh I need some coffee. 

"He's fine, Hawks and him should be here soon."

They both sigh and plop down their seats. Nezu jumps out of my scarf. When did he get there? He goes over to the window and looks out side.

" It's quite hot in here don't you think? Eraser will you open the window?"

Hm? It's not that hot but he's the principal. Also, never question Nesu. I go over and open the window like he asks and go back to where I was. In the corner of  the room.

Nezu smiles and jumps down from the ledge, walking over to Harumi and Mayumi.

"To keep an eye on you two teachers have decided to adopt you. They will choose no-"

"Hey everyone!"

I look over at the window to see Hawks and Izuku fly out side the window with a bag in their hand. Izuku rummages in his and pulls some things out before closing it. Hawks does the same thing.

"Bye!"

They fly off and I sit there confused. What the-

POOF!

I groan. Why me?

You know I hate glitter problem child.

-After they cleaned up most of the glitter-

"So teachers! Who would like to adopt?!" Nezu exclaims.

Midnight steps forward and crouches down next to Harumi. Great, another fashion model. I get up and go over to the counter and make my self my mid morning coffee.

"Harumi. May I adopt you?"

Her eyes widen. Why wouldn't she be surpised? It's a walking buildboard.She smiles and jumps into her arms.

"Yes!"

I go over to Mayumi and take a sip of coffee before looking down at the child. She looks up at me bored.

"We're adopting you, no excuses." I say with a sigh. Mic runs past me and gies her a bone crushing hug. Nezu smiles.

"Perfect! If you hae anything left from your old home then let them know so they can go pick it up!"

All the teachers clap as I climb back into my sleeping bag. Nap time. Yay.

There you go my readers! Chapter 25! So I can't publish saturday or sunday for those who don't know but I can on monday! Our question for Utah today is how long will our snow last? It's cold and around 30 degrees so how long do you think it will last? But there you go! Here is your fact for the day!

Did you know there is a theater in Russia where all the actors are cats?