Chapter 20

Harumi Pov

'Where is he?'

I was pacing back and forth. We can afford to miss school. Should I just say he's sick?

Mayumi was staring at me in fear. I take a breath and smile at her.

"Alright, let's go Mayumi!" I say, as I head for the door.

"But....what about Kengi?" she mumbles, I shrug and she follows me out of the building. We head over to U.A and I tell Mayumi to go on ahead. I wait till the bell rings to enter class 1-A. Everyone stares at me.

"Uh, um, I'm here to say kengi is sick adn couldn't com-"

"I AM ENTERING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

All Might skidds to a stop in front of me. Aizawa says he heard me and I leave.

'Where are you Kengi?'

Izuku Pov

I groan and try to rub my eyes. Wait, I can't move my hands. My eyes snap open and I tak ein my surroundings. Great I was chained to a wall. I try to activate my quirk to melt the chains but it doesn't work. Even better quirk cancelling chains. I lower my head in defeat. Wait, where's my shirt? I hear the door open and go limp to seen like I'm still alseep. I hear some muttering as they approach me. They lift my head up.

"Great the brats still sleeping."

Wait, I reconize that voice it's

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!"

I scream out in pain as someone burns my chest. He stops and I take deep breaths. I glare at the two. Shigiraki and Dabi. I snarl.

"What do you want Handyman?" I growl, he scrathes his neck and Dabi goes over to a counter to fiddle with something. 

"For you to be a villain." I laugh.

"Tough luck I'm not budging."

He shrugs and goes over to Dabi and whispers something in his ear. He gives me one more glance before leaving. I watch as Dabi continues to fiddle with something

"What is that?'

He turns around with a syringe and smiles.

"A numbing serum."

I struggle in my chains so he can't enject me with it and he growls. He grabs my neck and slams it against the wall. I wince in pain and stop struggling. He shoves it into my upper arm and pushes down on it. I watch as the liquid slowly goes into my arm. No...

He pulls it out and tosses it aside. I still had a little control over my body but not much. He snaps a quirk cancelling braclet on me and unchains me. I fall forward and he grabs my leg.  He starts dragging my to a bed and my eyes widen. I struggle as much as my body allows it and make him almost drop my leg. He turns around and kicks me in the stomach and I cough up blood. He picks me up and tosses me on the bed and gives me another shot. Now I couldn't move anything but my head.  He ties my hands above my head and grabs wires with clips attached to the end. He attaches them to my chest and it digs into my body. I cry out in pain and he grabs a small box that the wires come from.

'shit electricity' I thought as he turns a knob that sends electricty though me. I scream out in pain as he slowly turns it up. Eventually it becomes to much pain and I pass out