Chapter 2

Izuku Pov

"Izuku dear! Dinner time!" Miss Bell calls up to me. I sigh before hoping off my bed and trudging downstairs. A smiling Miss Bell leads me to my seat befreo going up front.

"Alright everyone! As you tell we have a new friend with us today! Izuku Midoriya!"

They all say hi and I give a small wave. My clothes were still a bit bloody  and I could see kids whispering and pointing at me. I tear up and run to my room. I cry for a while before calming down. I sit up and stretch my small wings. Maybe I can learn more on my quirk. It would be hard to walk around with my wings. I wonder if I can hide them. I concentrate then look back.

They're gone! I will them to appear again. I use the rest of my time to learn more about my quirk befoer it was lights out. I yawn and will my wings away. 

This won't be so bad...

Sorry for the short chapter! I've been really busy with my other stories. Writing four stories at a time....I don't even know was I was thinking. Next chapter will be the discription of Izuku's quirk because it's kinda hard to explain while putting it in the book. Thank you @Idiot_4_dekubaku for the vote! First vote i've gotten in all my stories! (That's saying something) Have a great day everyone!