Chapter 21

(A couple days later)

3rd person pov

'Can I have Mayumi and Harumi please come to principal's Nezu office?' th inter com says.

The two girls pack up their things and silently walk down to Nezu's office. Harumi knocks and is told to come in. On the couch was Aizawa sensei and behind he desk was Nezu himself.

The two girls miserable. They both had dark bags under their eyes. Harumi doesn't make snappy comebacks and Mayumi shut herseft from the world. The both sit down next to Aizawa with thir heads down.

"So girls, colds don't last more than two days, so where is Kengi?" Nezu asks as camly as possible. Harumi starts to tears. She doesn't care if she gets arrested, she just wants that ray of sunshine back.

"He dissapeared." she whispers, tears threating to spill. Aizawa has been losing sleep ever sense celer has stopped patroling. After what he saw, he was worried.

"What do you mean 'disappeared'?" Nezu presses. he was very calm, trying not to intimidate the girls.

"H-he was on patrol a-and didn't c-come back. H-he said if he was every gone not to worry B-but it's b-been 5 d-days! I-I. He-"

"Wait, what do you mean 'on patrol'?" Aizawa butts in. Both girls flinch and Harumi looks away.

"He - he's the vigilantee C-celer." she says, barley over a whisper. Aizawa shoots up and all three people stare at him as he storms out of the room.

The three talk for a while and only if they knew, they would see him sooner rather than later....

Here's the next part my readers! Sorry for the short chapter, it was either a really long chapter or cut the chapters in two to make them a bit shorter. So this is waht I did, Stay safe and here is your face for the day.

Did you know the spice saffron is the most expensive spice in the world? Costing around 10 to 20 dollars a gram.