Chapter 12

My eyes and wings flicker colors as I follow Nezu to U.A. We head on up to his office and I shut and lock the door. I turn towards Nezu and stomp up to his desk.

"NEVER call me that again. Got it." I growl

"Of course." he says, I sigh and plop down in a seat. I rub my eyes.

"How?" is all I say. Nezu takes a sip of tea and sets it down.

"Ah, well, Aizawa asked me to look into you. After I did it said you were died so I checked the orphanage."

I groan, I completely forgot about that, l lean back, well this is fun.

" I assume I'm going to be going to jail or back to an orphanage?" I question, as if they can keep me there. Nezu laughs.

"Oh no, I think not. I have a deal, I won't send you to jail if you go to school here. If you do, you will have private lessons with me and Aizawa will be your teacher.

I sigh, even worse. I close my eyes, hm, what to do...

"Ok but, I continue my vigilante work till I'm caught by Aizawa."

"Alright, I need a quirk from you."

We agree to meet again tomarrow to so it gives me some time to think about things. I should have expected that from the smartest being in japan. I go back to work and finish up my time. I head home and check the time.

5:30... alright, I think I can get in some sleep before patrol. I set an alarm for 7 and flop on my bed and pass out

Hello everyone! So the type of dog I have is a...shih tzu! He's pretty ugly too. But anyways enough hate on my dog, this is getting hard. Try to come up with questions...Anyways! So next question. Try and guess..

How Tall am I?(Reminder im a girl and 13)