*j.o*

in which, no matter how hard you try, you just can't stay away

warning: smut

this was requested but i wasn't really sure if i was supposed to make jenna and y/n end up together or not tbh so sorry if this wasn't totally what you were expecting 😭😭

"baby?"

you snapped out of your thoughts, looking up at your girlfriend who was staring at you intently.

"what?"

"are you okay?"

"i'm fine," you chuckled softly. "i just zoned out. what's up?"

"i asked what you wanted to watch."

"oh. i don't care, babe." you shrugged. she groaned, smiling softly.

"i'm too indecisive." she muttered, but she continued to scroll through the selection of movies.

"that one's good," you hummed, pointing out a movie. "have you ever seen it?" she shook her head, clicking onto the movie and pressing play.

"it's not scary or anything?" you chuckled, mumbling a quiet 'no.' it wouldn't be the first time you had tricked her into watching a horror movie, you couldn't blame her for being suspicious.

throughout the movie though, your thoughts had wandered off. to random things at first, your room, which desperately needed to be cleaned, your leftovers in the fridge, that one song that you couldn't name, but the lyrics were stuck in your head.

then, to your recent conversation with your ex-girlfriend, jenna. she messaged you, practically begging to get back together with you. it wasn't the first time, either. you refused, obviously, but for some reason her words wouldn't leave your head.

you felt a buzz in your pocket. you pulled out your phone carefully, so as not to distract your girlfriend. it was a message from one of your friends, who was inviting you out. her reasoning was 'you need to have some fun!' you huffed at the idea of her fun, which consisted of getting black out drunk, and hooking up with a stranger.

"you're not watching" you felt her nudge your arm.

"sorry, it's... my friend is asking me to come out with her." you grumbled, chewing softly on your lip as you thought of an excuse.

"you should go."

you looked over at her, frowning slightly. she continued before you could argue. "come on, you haven't left the house in a little bit. it'll be good for you. plus, i don't mind hanging out here." she smiled softly. with a heavy sigh, you nodded. as soon as you responded, you got a text telling you she'd be picking you up soon.

"okay. i guess i have to get changed then, you looked down at your sweatpants, which were so comfortable. your girlfriend grinned, gently pushing you off your couch.

"have fun!" she called out as you entered your bedroom. you took a quick shower, and then changed. you laid sprawled across your bed as you waited for your friend to arrive.

when you got the 'here!' text, you shuffled out of your room, kissing your girlfriend goodbye and then walking outside.

as soon as you entered the car, your friend grinned happily. "finally! jesus, before i texted you, i swear, i thought you were dead. come on, let's go party!" she cheered, starting the car and driving away from your house.