*t.c.*

in which, tara doesn't like sharing

no ghostface au!

warning: smut, g!p reader, unprotected sex, kinda sub!reader but like not totally, friends with benefits?? idk if that's a warning, a little bit of amber x reader, i meant to post this like a month ago so it's kinda rushed

requested

everybody knew that amber and you were best friends. they also knew about amber's huge crush on you. it was obvious, apparently, to everyone but you.

she was touchy, sure, but that was just her love language! the compliments? totally platonic. totally.

only one girl didn't like seeing you together, and she was great at hiding it, at least around other people.

it was chad's idea to play 7 minutes in heaven. he was determined, no matter how many people told him how childish it was, but you were all very drunk, and how fun would it be to make out with someone in a closet?

you were pressed up against amber, your arm wrapped loosely around her shoulders, and a plastic cup held tightly in your hand. you were in chad's bedroom, sprawled across the bed. he had made everyone give him their phones, much to their displeasure. there were several people sitting around in a circle, some whose names you didn't know.

amber leaned into you, her lips brushing against your ear as she spoke. "this is so boring, he's taking forever." you grinned, shrugging as you looked over at her.

"don't be such a grump! could be fun. hey, what if you and that girl from fifth period get put together? didn't you say she was cute?" she scrunched her nose up, furrowing her eyebrows as she shook her head. "wait— who am i thinking of then?"

"ok, everyone, let's have your attention," chad grinned, stumbling up onto his feet. he lifted a white pillowcase above his head. "we're gonna— gonna see who's first. alright, let's see." he closed his eyes, lifting his head up to the ceiling and reaching into the pillowcase.

when he pulled out the phone, you let out a sigh of relief, only for it to get crushed immediately. he flipped the phone over and you saw the clear background, and the polaroid of you and your friends. you let out a soft groan when chad tossed the phone into your lap with a grin.

"let's see who y/n's getting with tonight!" he reached back into the bag, shuffling his hand around with his eyes clamped shut. when he pulled out the next phone, your head shot over to the girl next to you.

she stared up at the phone, her mouth agape, a blush creeping up her neck and to her cheeks. there were several 'ooh's' and your cheeks grew hot from embarrassment. chad tossed her the phone, and then leaned down to grab your hands in his. he tugged the two of you up onto your feet, and you downed the rest of your drink as he pushed you over to the closet. the door shut as soon as you had stepped inside.

you sat down, leaning your back against the wall. amber joined you, sliding her knees between yours and pressing up against the other side. it was a tight space, and the only light was the small crack underneath the door.

"hey," amber whispered, nudging your knees with hers. you let out a soft chuckle, reaching out to brush your knuckles against her leg.

"hey."

"so, are you gonna kiss me, or are we just going to sit here?" her tone was teasing, and it caused a small smile to tug at your lips.