*j.o*

in which, you're assigned to tutor jenna, and you find out the real reason she's been bullying you

i swear i'll post something other than smut soon 😭😭

warning: smut

requested

you walked anxiously to your chemistry teachers class. you knocked on the door and it swung open.

jenna stood there with your teacher, a furious look on her face. "good morning, y/n. how are you?"

you shrugged, stepping in and leaning against one of the desks. "i'm fine. sorry, what is this about?"

your teacher glanced nervously over at jenna. "i'm afraid jenna here is failing. and...you are my top student here," he smiled proudly, but it faded. "i'm not sure what the problem is between you two, but i'm going to need  you to move past it. jenna needs your help to pass this class, you've been assigned to tutor her."

you stood, your mouth dropping open. "what? i can't tutor her! she's probably one of the stupidest girls i've ever met!"

jenna scoffed, turning towards you. she opened her mouth to say something, but your teacher held his hand up.

"i was afraid you'd say something like that. but i've already promised you'd do it. i'll make sure to give you extra credit." he nodded, as if that would make it better.

you clenched your jaw, turning towards jenna who watched you with a smug look. you took a deep breath, closing your eyes. "fine. here's my number," you spoke, grabbing a pen from your teacher's desk and walking to her, writing it down on her hand. "text me," you grumbled, throwing her hand back down and stepping out of the classroom.

***

you laid sprawled across your bed, scrolling through your phone, when you got text from an unknown number.

heyy
wyd

who's this?

you forgot abt me already? :(
it's jenna
come tutor me

i'm busy

doing what?

none of your business

you're supposed to tutor me

idc i'll do it later

please
just come over
or i'll come over there if you want

oh my god
fine

you texted her your address, and when you got a text from her saying she was here, you shuffled out of your room towards the front door, opening it and letting her in.

"nice house," she spoke sarcastically. you huffed, leading her towards your room. she closed the door behind her and threw her backpack on the ground, making herself comfortable on your bed.

"what the fuck are you doing?"

"laying down."

"get your homework out."