*j.o*

in which, jenna comes home and needs to release some stress

this is so short LMAO

warning: smut, strap-on sex, and also kind of a breeding kink?? 😭😭

you weren't totally sure why you had ended up like this, but you were not complaining. you had been watching tv, and waiting for your girlfriend to get home. and then jenna had come back, and stormed into your room. now here you were, on your hands and knees, eyes clamped shut as she fucked into you.

"open your eyes," she whispered, hand trailing up your back and grabbing a fistful of your hair. she tugged your head back, nipping at the side of your neck. "open."

you forced your eyes open, mouth agape as you watched yourself through the mirror in front of you. her eyes met yours and she smiled, a smug, teasing smile. she watched your face as she pulled out agonizingly slow. "good. let me see those pretty eyes." she purred. she gripped your hips, slamming into you without giving you any time to recover. you let out a string of curse words, feeling yourself gush around the base of the silicone cock.

"fuck. you look so pretty." a heavy thrust of her hips sent your eyes rolling back, and a loud cry to leave your throat. "i love fucking you like this." she spoke, voice low and heavy with lust.  "god, i wish i could feel you. wish i could fill you with my cum." she muttered. if you weren't so desperate to cum, you probably would've laughed, or made a joke, but instead, she slammed her hips into you, and you let out another moan, your walls clenching tight.

"jenna—." you tried, only to be cut off by a desperate whine. your hips rocked back, meeting hers with each thrust. she leaned down, hovering beside your face. she wrapped a hand around your neck, tilting your head up and towards the ceiling.

"what, baby?" she murmured, placing a gentle kiss behind your ear. "are you gonna cum? so soon?" your eyes clamped shut, eyebrows knitting together.

"fuck, m'gonna— cum... plea— please...can i?" you begged pathetically, voice trembling. your hands reached out, searching for something to grab onto, and you settled for the fabric of her bedsheets.

"only good girls deserve to cum," she husked, pressing a taunting kiss to the back of your neck. "have you been good?" you shuddered, goosebumps rising where she touched. you nodded frantically, a desperate sigh leaving your throat.

"yes! god— please." she let go of you, her hips jerking into yours. heavy grunts left her mouth as she slammed inside you. the coil in your stomach wound tight, and then...

your vision went dark as your orgasm crashed into you. your legs gave out, and you were held up instead by jenna's hands, which were still gripping your hips. a few more thrusts, and then she was letting out a low groan, muttering your name into your ear as she came.

she collapsed against you, panting heavily. you closed your eyes, chest heaving as you tried to catch your breath. she loosened her grip on you as she pulled out. you whined from the empty feeling, and your legs clamped shut.

slowly, you rolled over to lay on your back. sweat was dripping from your hairline, and down your chest, and you reached up to wipe at your forehead. jenna stared down at you, an almost predatory grin on her face. "that was amazing." she whispered, leaning down to kiss you hard. her tongue slipped into your mouth for only a moment, but then, she pulled away, leaving you wanting more. "but, i'm not done yet." and then she was shuffling down, placing herself between your legs.

"god, i can't wait to taste you."