*t.c*

in which, tara gets a call from a unknown voice

the chapters after this are probably not gonna be smut cause i just checked and like 95% of my stuff is smut 😭

warning: ghostface!reader, smut, strap-on referred to as a cock

tara was home alone when she felt her phone ring. her popcorn had just been made, and the smell of butter filled her living room. she had been waiting impatiently for her girlfriend to arrive, and she felt her desire for sex decreasing by the minute.

she thought about letting her phone ring, but anything seemed more interesting than waiting. her hand dived under her blankets to search for her phone. her fingers wrapped around it, and she pulled it out to look at the screen.

the caller id was unknown, and tara felt her movie night being ruined by the second.

she pressed the answer button with a quiet huff, raising her phone up to her ear.

"hello?"

the voice that replied sent a shiver down tara's spine, and suddenly her movie was the last thing on her mind.

"hello. who's this?"

tara's eyebrows furrowed slightly, though a small smile began to form on her face. "you called me, and you don't know who i am?"

there was a quiet laugh, and tara's fingers curled around her blanket, her thighs pressing together.

"i know who you are. tara, right? tara carpenter?"

tara nodded, and felt a flush of embarrassment rush to her face when she realized nobody could see her. "y-yeah. uh, yeah. that's me."

she could feel the smile on their face as they responded, and her lips parted in a quiet groan.

"tara carpenter. pretty name. what're you doing home alone?"

tara licked her lips, the words stumbling out of her mouth before she could think.

"i'm not. my, uh...girlfriend is coming. we're watching a movie."

another chuckle, and tara's thigh's began to rub together, easing the warmth that was slowly flooding down between her legs.

"oh, yeah? lucky girl, then. i bet she can't wait to get her hand's on you. i mean, if it were me, you'd be on your back all night long."

the voice was so confident, and sexy. tara knew it was wrong, but she couldn't stop herself from continuing the conversation.

"that...sounds nice to me," she murmured softly, a bright red blush creeping down from her cheeks, to her neck. "i think i'd like that."

"you've got a pretty voice, tara. i'd love to hear you scream."

tara's eye widened, her lips parting in surprise. her free hand trailed down her stomach, and she let her fingers slip past the waistband of her shorts, and then into her stupid red panties. god, she hated those things.  the lengths she'd go to please her girlfriend. it was pathetic, really.