[033] I don't remember.

"Wrong."

Helaena groaned as she rolled her eyes. She laid on the ground, under the weirwood tree as Mera sat crisscrossed, her back straight as her silver hair had been tied with a black silk ribbon into a singular fish braid. 

On her finger, a shimmering ruby ring blinked in the golden sunlight while on Helaena's lay a light blue crystal on a golden band. She had friendship rings made just for the both of them to forever show their unbreakable bond. Their undying love for eachother. Or so she thought.

Mera had sat in a black silk dress as the puffy sleeves of her white lace undershirt protruded out from the buttoned up sleeves. There had been white ribbons that had tied the dress together giving her a sweet and innocent look, though, the black eye shadow said otherwise.

She had about enough of  Helaena's illiteracy as a princess and was on the verge of taking an arrow and shooting herself in the head with it. 

"Why do I have to do this? I don't care for the fricking geography of Dorne!" Helaena complained as she threw her arms up.

Mera hummed as she fixed a knot on her dress. "You are a princess. You should be grateful for receiving an education. Your mind is the most important thing you have."

Helaena looked up to Mera as she glared straight ahead, her sharp jawline looking almost deadly as she smiled. "My mother says it doesn't matter what's in your head. Looks are the most important thing for a lady."

Mera scoffed and narrowed her eyes, shaking her head at the idea. "Your mother is a bitch for thinking so."

Helaena gaped, sitting up as she shoved Mera only for her to glare back at her. "Don't say that about my mother! She just cares for me differently than your mother cares for you!"

Mera nodded, "I know. Maybe that's why I'm smarter than you."

"Is not!"

"Is so. You are a princess of the Seven Kingdoms and you have know idea what the capital of Dorne is."

She got up with the book as Helaena scoffed and blurted out desperately, "Sunspear! Sunspear!"

Mera hummed as Helaena stood up, grabbing the book from her as she smiled. "Why did Aegon marry Rhaenys?"

Mera arched a brow as Helaena smiled, playing with her dress. "Bet'cha don't know that one."

She hummed, placing her hands together as she began with Helaena scrambling to find the page. "Aegon married Rhaenys because he loved her. He liked her more than Visenya who was...I suppose more smart and less like a witless little princess."

Helaena frowned and looked to Mera as she smirked, "Visenya was more smart, cunning, diplomatic—"

"Was not! Rhaenys was more beautiful and all men sang of her beauty and charms! She was smart as well and maybe even more smart than that of her sister!"

Mera hummed, walking closer as she spoke. "Visenya won over the Eyrie without a sword or a torch of fire ignited. Rhaenys however, couldn't even bring Dorne who was at the time, ruled by a fat old woman who couldn't even see her feet."

Helaena furrowed her brows as Mera stepped closer, "That is the difference between beauty and brains. I understand it must be a foreign concept for you—" 

She grabbed the page depicting the polar opposite sisters before ripping it out as Helaena blinked and gasped. "Mera!"

"So you remember." She turned as she began to walk away. "If the septa see's this book—"