[034] Tonight? You and I?

"I'm sorry my prince."

Aegon blinked, dropping his bag of paintbrushes and paint tubes. He sagged his shoulders as Ser Aryck walked out and closed the door.

Why?

He just...he was just confused. The one thing he has found to love, his mother takes it away from him. Aegon felt a tear fall from his eyes as he sniffled. He began whimpering as he tried not to cry. He was just so frustrated. No matter what he did, his mother would never approve of it. Aegon just wanted to protect his sister and his own mother wouldn't even allow that. 

What was wrong with him? What did he do to make her hate him so much?

He looked back at the canvas as he cried. It was ruined. The knife had made three large slashes over his work and it broke his heart to know that his own mother had been the one to do it. He felt the world closing in on him as he frantically tried to breathe.

"Breathe. Just breathe Aegon." He sucked in a sharp breath of air before fisting his palms shut, drawing blood from his nails before screaming as he kneeled onto the floor.

Ser Aryck took a step back from the door as he heard crashes and glass being shattered. He sighed, watching servants and maids flinch as they walked past.

Aegon screamed, grabbing all the canvas' and throwing them to the floor before taking a candle holder and throwing it at the stained glass. Another crack had been made as he ran his fingers through his loose hair that reached his back.

Aegon grabbed a carton of paint before throwing it at the wall, a splatter and wave of thick blue paint, covering the black stone. Brushes had been broken as they littered the floor while the walls were covered in paint.

He roared, cursing his mother and grandfather as he shattered glasses and vases before he grabbed an axe from Mera's pile of weapons and threw it at the Targaryen flag with a loud bang as it fell from the wall and to the floor with a thump.

Everything Aegon had done it his life was a mistake. Nothing ever pleased his mother and now this was his last straw. His last attempt at even trying. 

He screamed, tearing his cape off before grabbing a dagger from Mera's stash of weapons. Aegon walked to the bathroom before looking himself in the mirror. There was no need for him to try anymore. Why bother if every attempt was in vain?

Goodbye Aegon.

He smiled through his tears as he grabbed his long locks of silver before taking the dagger and beginning to saw at it. 

"What do you mean?"

"The small folk, their in need of more food." 

Otto groaned as he tapped on his orb. "Will this matter ever just cease?"

The council sighed as Alicent looked around. Should she say anything? She didn't really know if it was in her favor to speak yet. No one ever took her seriously anyways.

"I think—"

"Perhaps we should raise the amount of grain production," offered Lord Jasper as he grinned to the council. 

Cut off.

Again.

Alicent sighed, opening her mouth to talk only for Otto to interject her. The rage had began to bubble up as she looked at the men that ignored her presence all together. She was a person just like them, yet they treated her less. "I think that perhaps we should let—"