[009] lady of driftmark

Mera widened her eyes at the sight of Driftmark. "Lady of Driftmark." She muttered. Mera didn't see the ship from King's Landing so naturally, Helaena and her crew didn't arrive yet. She felt the ship jerk as she saw they had arrived at the docks before stepping back to steady herself.

Her parents had been the first to get off as her brothers did before she walked off. The second Mera's shiny black heels hit the sand. She was flung forward as her hands hit the sand first to stop the impact before her head was then flung back as her eyes flipped back.

"Sapphire eye."

"I don't owe you anything."

"We can go."

"Mera!" Luke ran over as he saw Mera fall before he placed his hand on her hand making her tilt her head up to expose her bleeding white eyes causing him to scream as she gasped.

"Luke stop!"

"An eye for an eye, a son for a son."

"I owe you an eye...and I'll give it to you."

"No!" Mera screamed in defense as Rhaenyra and Qarl had ran over as they saw her glare at the sky as if she was possessed. Blood streamed from her eyes as Corlys and Rhaenys made their way over. 

He tried to hide Rhaenys behind him only for her to walk around him. She widened her eyes as she looked at Mera. Rhaenys could tell she was in pain. And lots of it as well. 

Mera groaned as she finally forced herself back to reality as the last thing she saw was a slash of someone's dagger. Rhaenyra saw how her pupils flipped back as blood ran down her alabaster cheeks.

"Oh my sweet." She immediately tried to hug her only for Mera bat her away as she closed her eyes only for her to see fire and death of everyone she knew.

"NO!" Mera roared as she held her head as it pounded before she opened her eyes as a crack of lighting shot down causing everyone shuddered and gasp in surprise. 

Rain had came along as Mera looked up, the blood on her cheeks washing away before she felt the soft sand collide with her.

Mera's eyes shot open as her bloodied irises saw the Velaryon canopy. She sat up, uncrossing her arms to find herself in a chamber decorated with all sorts of sea-objects. The door was then opened as an aged woman walked in.

Black hair and lilac eyes. It was her grandmother Rhaenys. She was stern yet she looked kind. A commanding presence if you will.

"You are awake." 

Mera scoffed, "No shit." Rhaenys sucked in a sharp breath as she kindly smiled before walking over with a cup of tea.

"Here."

"What is it?" Mera asked as she pulled a face. "Just some tea and honey." Mera nodded as she took it from her hands and took a sip as Rhaenys walked to the windows. 

"They are here. You may go greet them if you want to."

Mera hummed as she flatly said, "If I want to." Rhaenys nodded as she said, "You are the spitting image of your unc—mother." 

Mera scoffed. "That is rude." Rhaenys tilted her head as Mera looked to her and mocked, "You wanna be compared to your mother everyday?"

Rhaenys softly shook her head as she watched Mera get up. She found her to be interesting but one would think she was boring as well. A dull personality with no smiles unlike Laenor had written. 

Mera grabbed her large black cape from her trunk as she whipped over her shoulders before pulling the large hood over her head as she walked out of the chamber as Rhaenys watched her with a small smile.