TEN

They arrived at the hotel where Eisa and Aisha's wedding was held, Once again, Kim looked out the window and the entrance was filled with reporters.

"We could pass the back-" Miran started, Kim looked at him and shrugged.

"I can handle this," she said. Miran smiled faintly.

"Kim, you don't have to bother, Tony can take the back,"

Kim's eyes danced around him anxiously, tightening her lips. "What is it?" He asked.

"Huh?" She pouted and looked out the window.

"You're flushed, Kimimela," He said, placing his hands on her thigh, Kimimela's breath quickened and she turned in his direction, staring at him as he didn't look away either.

"I don't mind being seen with you," she whispered, calming her pounding heart.

A shaky smile whined his lips, confused and hoping she would explain, but Kim stared at him, her cheeks had reddened as she maintained eye contact with him.

"Mr Mayer?" Tony interrupted, Miran blinked and looked at him.

"Oh, we are coming down here," He said, and looked at Kim, a small smile inched her lips and she looked away towards the window.

The door opened and Kim got down, Miran pushed his side open and walked towards her, as he approached her, her heart skipped and when his hands wrapped around her waist, her breath seized with a smile as she looked at him.

"Let go," He said, Kim's gaze shifted to him. He smiled and leaned towards her whispering against her ears, "Your breath, I mean," Kim gulped nervously.

"It's Mr Mayer!" A voice screamed, Kim looked away in the direction of the loud voice.

Her eyes widened at the crowd running towards them, and like a flash Miran's bodyguard surrounded them, preventing the reporters from reaching them but the flashes of their camera caused her to shut her eyes.

Miran held her closer to his body, and they walked through.

The door closed as soon as they got inside, Kim sighed in relief, "Oh my goodness!" She held her chest. "I thought they were going to pull me," she said, stepping out of his arms.

Her breath calmed and she looked at him up and down, he looked calm and his gaze was fixed on her.

"What?" She side glanced at him.

"I'm not sure, Kim but I can't seem to stare at another, your looks totally amaze me," He replied, and a small smile graced his lips exposing his teeth.

"Miran?" He heard a familiar voice call and looked behind him.

"Mom?" He called, Kim looked at the lady, and their eyes met.

She wore a long champagne-pink gown and held her purse richly, behind her were a few ladies who also dressed elegantly followed by the men in black, they looked like her bodyguard. Of course, it's the Mayer family had a thing for bodyguards, today she knew the use of them.

"Oh my, Kimimela" she called with a smile, walking towards her, Kim returned the smile and opened her arms accepting her hug. "My goodness, you look stunning, Kimimela!" Asma Mayer— Miran's mother said, as she pulled her to take a look at her.

"You too, Ma" Kim replied, staring lovely at her.

Asma shifted her gaze to Miran beside Kim, and then to Kim. "How come?" She asked. Kim slowly turned to Miran confused.

"Not now, Mom" he sighed.

"What's wrong?" Kim asked, looking back at her.

"Miran told me you rejected his proposal," Asma said, Kim blinked and bit the corner of her lips quickly.

"Unë thashë jo tani, mami" he said, Kim's gaze shifted to him and she glared at him. (I said not now Mom,)

"Si është e mundur që ajo është këtu nëse ajo refuzoi propozimin tuaj?" Asma asked, Kim stared at them, and cleared her throat, getting their attention. (How come she's here if she rejected your proposal?)

"I didn't reject his proposal," she said with a smile, Asma's eyes widened with confusion and Miran's looked at her.

"Kim?" He called, and smiled at Asma, continuing.

"If you didn't reject him, then does it mean you accept him then?" Asma asked, Kim, blushed.

"If he gives me a ring" She whispered enough for Miran to hear her, Asma grabbed her hands with a smile.

"There's someone I would like to show you," She said happily, Kim followed avoiding eye contact with Miran.

Kim stepped into the hall with Asma and she walked towards a different group of ladies they waved at each before she arrived.

"You are so gorgeous!" One of the ladies said as they arrived, Asma hugged her and held Kim closer.

"Ladies there's someone I want you to meet," She said, and their attention focused on Kim, Asma held her dearly.

"Someone?" She asked, Kim, darted around the hall, Incase of Ava and her eyes met Miran, standing at the other side of the hall with a glass of champagne, his piercing gaze never left her. She gazed up and down at him, tightening her lips, he looked so hot and he made her heart twitch at the memories of him flashing in her head.

"This is Kim," Asma introduced, "Miran's lady," Asma said proudly. Kim looked away as soon as she heard her name.

The ladies stared at her up and down, their eyes widened when Asma finished her introduction. "Miran's fiancee," she said, causing Kim to almost choke.

Asma looked more excited than she did, Kim stood there as they all said everything they wanted to, and their excitement knew no bounds.

Looking back, Miran was nowhere to be, and soon she spotted Ava laughing with Jamie, Kim scoffed.

"Mrs Mayer," Kim whispered to her, "I have to be with Aisha right now, I am really sorry," she said, holding her hands to her cleavage.

"Oh yes! Let's have tea sometime," She replied, Kim, nodded and walked away gently.

Kim found her way to Aisha's room, and as soon as she walked in, her jaw dropped. Aisha was dressed in a pretty white dress.

"Oh my! You're an angel" Kim said, slamming her hands together, Aisha smiled blushing hard.

"Oh Kim, I am sorry, I didn't get to see you yesterday," She said, still sitting.

"It's fine, I should have come right after my flight" Kim replied, staring gorgeously at her.

"By the way, have you seen Miran?" Aisha asked, Kim paused, and stared at her, didn't she know Miran had brought her here? "That guy looks lost without you, the other day I called him-"

"The ceremony is about to start" a lady interrupted, Aisha looked at Kim and their eyes glued to each other.

"I don't know what Miran would do without you," She said with a small laugh, "Help me," She raised her hands towards Kim.