TWENTY-SIX

Miran stood straight, breathing in, Kim could tell he was overwhelmed and loved the way he controlled her. "Take it out," he said, Kim lifted her gaze to his and they stared at each other for a while.

Kim didn’t hesitate; her hands flew to his belt and in no time she had unfastened and unzipped his pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear. Miran stepped out of them, along with the shiny black shoes he’d been wearing, and pushed them aside with his foot.

Miran made her wait a few moments, leaving her to stare at the huge, erect cock in front of her. She wanted so badly to kiss it, to take it into her mouth. Finally, Miran took her hair in a fist.

“Good girl,” he said, lifting her to her feet and taking her in his arms once more. He kissed her deeply, his tongue probing her mouth and his hands roaming her body. His cock felt odd against her stomach but strangely exciting.

Then Miran pulled back and looked into her eyes, his eyes were soft again, "Are you okay?" Kim nodded at the same time amazed by his duality. "Tell me when you can't take it anymore, okay?" He asked silently, Kim managed the slightest of nods.

Then slowly, slowly, he guided her downward, "On your knees, princess," he said. Kim quickly sank to her knees, his hands on her hair were her direction, and he pulled her close to him, Kim's hand rested on his hip and she didn't need to be told to take him in her mouth.

The moment Kim's warm lips opened to take him, He moaned loudly. "Ohhhhhh…" Kim's belly did a somersault and her pussy walls clenched so tight that she moaned with his cock in her mouth. Her lace panties were probably dripping wet. She shivered and wanted more of those moans. Miran swore under his ragged breath, "Fuck, fuck Kim"

Kim raised her gaze to him and his eyes were slammed tightly, his head arching back and his grip around her hair tightened, she felt him grow in her mouth.

Wet warmth surrounded the head of his cock, and he felt her tongue slowly making circles.

"Oh Goddddddd", Miran moaned as he felt Kim's hot mouth slide down his cock.

Her mouth began to move up and down. The sound of her sucking filled the room as she devoured his throbbing dick.

Miran could feel his balls tightening. He moved his other hand down and curled his fingers in her dark hair.

"Oh fuck…Baby...that's so fucking good." He gasped!

She could have him in her mouth over and over and over and everything would still feel new, Now, he was starting to lose his stance, as her mouth around him had sent him to a different world, or planets.  Whatever she was doing, she was doing it so well, the way he wanted.

The room went silent for a while and Miran's breath and Kim sucking on him was the only sound heard. He started making a slow thrust in her mouth.

"Damn baby…" with time his thrust quickened, Kim pressed her hands to hip for support, slowly her hand wrapped his cock and her movement fastened, gagging on his cock. She knew exactly what she was doing and she aimed to make him come, "Don't… you mmmm..." he breathed heavily, thrusting harder, "Dare swallow," He said, growling loudly and Kim knew he was going to come in her mouth, this was the first time and she was more than ready for it, "Understood?" His thrust became even faster, and she barely managed to nod.

Then that heat wrapped around him again. Kim knew how to send his soul out of his body with her lips. "Fuckkkk, Kimimela" Miran babbled as his nuts tightened until they ached. His cock pushed mercilessly into her mouth He breathed and moaned as his body jerked; and the first blast of hot cream pumped into her mouth.

Miran pulled her off, panting hard and rubbing himself hard, his other hand falling at his side, Miran had never looked so hot touching himself, she'd trade her soul to experience this again. However, he was ruining his white carpet with the rest of his cream while he stared directly into her soul. God, that was the hottest thing she had ever experienced. His gaze made her heart and her blood flow with pleasure. She was now soaking wet and so needy for his touch.