TWENTY-THREE

Kimimela stared out of the window, while they drove to the airport. Sighing silently, her eyes met with Tony from the mirror, she'd roll her eyes pissed at everyone in the car.

"Hey," Miran placed his hand on her lap, Kim sighed heavily finally, brushing his hands off her thighs. Miran gaze fixed on hers and she could feel him staring continuously at her.

He licked his lips, furiously, and his hands brushed her thighs again this time Kim looked at him angrily while she pushed his hands away.

"I am not in that mood, Miran," she whispered.

He dropped his tablet on his lap and breathed in loudly, "Don't give me that shit, Kim" he said, Kimimela's angry gaze shifted to his.

She attempted to roll her eyes but his raised brows told her otherwise. Kim looked out the window gathering her argument right.

"Kim?" He called.

"Miran please," she shrugged him off again, his jaw clenched.

"Hey, listen... Don't do that right now,"

"Well, Miran... I thought we agreed on talking things out. I don't know, you suddenly come in with all these men in suits and the next thing we are flying to Mexico right now? I am  going nowhere unless you explain to me, what the fuck is going on!" She said, rushing her words.

Miran stared at her until she was done, "You're going with me to Mexico, I told you I have a meeting tomorrow and I need you with me," he said and continued with the tablet, ignoring the rest of her words.

"So that's it?" She bit her lower lips and leaned on the window, looking out.

They arrived at the airport and parked in front of his jet, once again this was different. Kim stared out the window, watching how the bodyguards arranged themselves. Something was a bit off, some of the people that surrounded the area didn't dress professional, while some had cameras with them, she could tell who exactly they were... She looked at Miran when she spotted the media.

"Really? The media Miran," she complained.

"You should know what I do and what I don't already," He replied.

"Well, it's Miran anything is possible," she licked her lower lips, unconsciously.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Baby... but right now," he tilted his head, she didn't need to be told he was asking her to get down, "Get down, love," he said right after, Kim rolled her eyes and reclined on the chair.

"I told you I wasn't going anywhere, didn't I?" She said, closing her eyes. "Especially with those people outside,"

Tony looked at Miran and got out of the car, Kim opened her eyes slightly and closed them immediately.

Miran got down, and Kim's eyes opened again, she could spot him round the car until he got to her door, Miran pulled the door open and took her by her arm, helping her out.

"Stop it!" She yelled, breaking away from him. Miran looked around and when his eyes met Tony it felt as if they spoke with their eyes. Tony turned around, taking out his phone

"Make sure there's no picture-" she heard Tony say as he walked out.

Miran licked his lips, and he placed his both hand on the car trapping her in between, Kim's breath sank as she held her breath, Miran was unbelievably close, looking into her eyes.

"First, princess... You rolled your eyes at me, and now you're what? Going against me?" He asked with his brows slightly touching each other.

"Miran, I'd do the fuck I want... you don't-" he took her chin, staring into her eyes,

"You wear my fucking ring, Kimimela with or without that ring, you're mine... And you're flying to Mexico with me, right now it's not a choice... So baby, do you want to walk or do you want to be spanked over my shoulders in front of my staff?" He said.

Kim breathed, calmly why was she turned on by those words? But that wasn't the point she needed to let him know she wasn't going to Mexico "I am not flying to Mex-" Miran took her arms and tossed her over his shoulder, not failing to give her a hard spank on her butt, hard enough to make her yelp.

"Mr Mayer?" A female greeted, she was the one always by the jet whenever Miran was flying.

Kim's eyes met hers and she could tell she held back her laugh, Kim's face wrinkled in embarrassment. His whole staff watched him carry her over his shoulder.

"Adélaide?" He said, and spanked her ass again, walking up the stairs.

"Okay! I get it, put me down, I'd walk now," she pleaded.

As soon as they got into the jet Miran placed her on the floor without warning he grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to his lips. His hands on her neck tightened like he was about to choke her, and he released craning them to the back of her neck. At the same time, he kissed her roughly, he pulled her to his body not even giving her time to react and grabbing her ass tightly holding her still, he'd spank her, kissing and breathing hard against her lips.

Miran's hand slipped from her ass to her breast, squeezing them through her shirt. His mouth opened without hesitation or letting her breathe, and he kissed her lips over and over. Kim remained in his arms letting him touch her, it felt so good that her legs tightened and she could feel her legs getting wet, she was totally aroused.

Miran hands moved to her waist, holding her to his body, his lips forcefully took hers and his grip around her waist tightened, he was kissing her like he had missed her for months, a kiss that she could barely catch her breath from, His hand went down and grabbed her thick ass again with a spank. She felt him growl and moan in her mouth.  This turned her on even more, the way he was having her, he began to take steps as he chased her lips hungrily, causing her to move backwards losing balance. Kim's hands searched around and she felt no wall close, she gripped his arms for support. His curious hands moving around her body made her so needy and a throaty moan escaped her lips. Miran paused and breathed still holding her soft and tender lips in his, he slowly pulled on her lips until he released them. He held the back of her head resting his forehead on hers.  Kim's eyes opened, staring into his speechlessly.

What the hell was that? She questioned herself staring at him.

_"I thought as much, you don't look like the kind of girl to please him,"_

"Don't make me go wild, it's insane when you defy me," he said, caressing her cheeks slightly.