SEVEN

The taxi stopped in front of a restaurant, Kim looked through the window, letting out a whine.

"How much is it?" She asked the driver.

As soon as she was done paying him, Kim got out of the car and stood in front of the restaurant. There he was sitting and waiting patiently for her, she could sight him through the glass tall windows of the restaurant. Kim adjusted her dress and hair, she quickly took out her foundation and checked her face through the mirror. She was good to go, she pushed the foundation back, and walked towards the entrance.

As soon as she got in, a lady with a bright smile walked up to her, her smile became brighter with each step she took and her eyes fixed on her making Kim uncomfortable. She threw a faint smile on her thick red lips as she walked even closer to her.

"Hi, good evening," the lady said, Kim swallowed and looked at Miran, he hadn't seen her yet.

"Good evening-"

"Do you have a reservation here?" She asked, Kim shifted her gaze and found Miran walking towards her.

"Umm," she gulped and held her hands together.

"She's mine," Miran said, Kim's eyes popped, as shock flashed through her eyes, what had he just said? She swallowed and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, Mr Mayer," the lady said, Miran smiled and his hands moved to Kim's waist, her soul jumped as she tried to hide the tension he had called.

"This way," he said, and they both walked to the table he sat at before. As they arrived he pulled the chair for her to seat, Kim smiled at him but the smile disappeared after looking away.

He made his way to his chair and sat comfortably, he raised his gaze at her and smiled.

"You look beautiful," He complimented, Kim blinked slowly and was speechless. Miran had never failed to compliment her whenever she dressed and this made her dress even hot for him. She took a quick scan at him, and he was in a suit dressed elegant and hot.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself," She said and swallowed the remaining words. Miran lifted his brows and smiled, signalling the waiter.

"Ich nehme deinen besten Wein" he said, Kim's lashes went up, and she looked at him. (I'll take your best wine)

"Noch etwas?" The waiter asked, Kim's tilted her head, staring at them both. He looked at her and smiled. (Anything else)

",Das würden wir jetzt nehmen“, he replied, Kim bit her lips secretly, looking away. Her heart felt like exploding at the sound of him in another language. (We would take that now)

He looked at her, "Are you alright?" He asked, dropping his phone on the table, her eyes shifted to the phone and his wristwatch caught her attention, she looked at him. "You look flushed," He said, Kim cleared her throat and sat properly, pressing her thighs together.

"I see you still have that," She said blinking countless times, unable to meet his gaze.

"It's from you, Kim," he said, their eyes met and she immediately blinked away, he smiled.

"I-" she started, but the waiter had interrupted, dropping the glass and wine bottle, Miran took the bottle and watched until he left, he reclined on his chair, staring at the bottle.

"You were about to stay something," he asked, and leaned forward, slowly pouring on the wine, Kim's eyes stared at the wine, her mind dazzled. "Kimimela?" Miran called, she blinked back to reality and looked at him. He chuckled, "Hoping to take this bottle home too?" He said.

"I wouldn't mind," she replied, and he froze.

"I see" He dropped the bottle on the table, and Kim's gaze shifted to him. "And what exactly are you going to do with it?" He asked, Kim, gulped.