TWENTY-TWO

"What time is the flight?" Kim asked, exhausted, laying on his body with the sheets almost covering them.

"Whenever you want," he replied, Kim's eyes opened slightly. "But tomorrow," he added like he knew she was about to complain.

She breathed loudly and shifted away from him, turning to the other side. Miran looked at her and hugged her from behind.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, Kim went silent, "Kim?" He turned her over, and she smiled, barely opening her eyes "Hey, what's wrong? Was I too rough?" He asked worriedly.

Kim craned her hands to the back of his neck and pulled him for a small kiss, "Nothing, I'm just sore" she replied. "And exhausted,"

A lovely smile graced his lips, and he kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry, baby,"

"Oh, I have to tell Ava I'd be leaving today," she sighed, playing with the hair that covered his forehead.

"Tony already did," his hands rubbed her stomach slightly.

"Oh God,"

The next morning, Kimimela woke up to a fresh scent beside her, and a large hand caressing her hair gently. She Inhaled and stretched for a while before opening her eyes to Miran dressed in a black Kandura, staring at her with his dark and curly hair as always covering his head.

Kim smiled at the stunning view, "Good morning, handsome" she said and rested her head on his lap.

Miran giggled and leaned to kiss her forehead, "Good morning, gorgeous..." His eyes danced around her lovingly. Kim blushed as she didn't want that to end. "You have to meet with Ava before we leave," he replied.

"Oh, right?" She paused and worriedly she looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, seeing how she stared.

"I-" she licked her lips, "I am not-" she blinked, "I am not on the pills," she rolled her tongue.

He smiled, laughing and staring at her.

"Gosh, I am serious," she said.

"I know you are, you can take a shot when we get to Mexico, I'd let Tony book you an appointment," He assured, Kim sighed. "Or we can take one today if you really want to,"

"Don't you want me to?" She asked, Miran, blinked speechlessly. "Do you want to have a baby?"

His eyes held hers, "That's up to you, Kim, I am not going to rush you, when you're not ready, do you want to?" He questioned, she shook her head, slightly embarrassed

"Not now," she whispered.

"I can make an appointment with my doctor right now," he brushed her hair backwards.

"No, it's fine... Mexico is better," She breathed and sat up. Kim moaned, and shivers shot through her veins.

"Are you okay?" He asked, staring at her. She breathed in, closing her eyes. Feeling her knees go weak and her belly doing a somersault.

"Yeah," she replied as soon as she was okay, Miran's eyes glued to her nakedness as she got up.

"You don't look fine to me, princess," he said, getting up.

"Miran," she laughed when he caught her wrist pulling her to his body, "Stop!" She laughed loudly.

Miran held her tightly until she couldn't escape and gave a small spank on her butt, Kim jerked and tightened her lips, groaning.

"I'm betting you won't be able to sit," he said, Kim gawked at him and pushed herself out of his arms.

"Says who? I only feel a bit sore," she said and walked to the bathroom.