FIFTEEN

Kimimela stared at herself in the mirror, she admired the lovely outfit she had on, but something shinier caught her attention. The ring on her finger. Kim sighed in relief and grabbed the red purse.

She stepped out in a white bodyhug gown that exposed her beautiful shape and nice thighs, the sleeves were long-length, totally covering her. She matched with long red heels and a red purse.

Kim parked her hair in a low bun, matching perfectly with the dress.

"Goodness, Miran" she giggled smiling at the traditional wear he had.

He wore a long white single robe called a kandura and she looked up at his head, he wore a typical headscarf worn by men in Dubai, the ghutrah is also known by the name of keffiyeh and an Agal, also called iqal a black band secured tightly around the ghutrah to keep it in place.

"What Kim?" He asked, his face flushed with the way she stared at him. She loved it whenever he wore this traditional outfit.

"I don't know, it's different when you look like this," she said, leaning for a kiss, he caressed her waist gently, and Kim's hands mantled his neck.

"You're gonna ruin your lipstick," his hands brushed the side of her lips, a smug smile imprinted on her lips. Miran lips pressed against hers, giving her what she demanded anyways. "Come on," he said, taking her hand and leading her towards the elevator.

They stepped out of the elevator and Miran helped her to the black rolls-royce phantom. Kim chuckled and rolled her eyes at the sight of the bodyguards he always had following him around.

He caressed her waist gently as he directed her to the car. Opening it, he let her go in and followed after her.

Miran placed his hands on her thigh, she looked at him and they both stared at each other. "Are you okay?" Kim narrowed her gaze to his hands and a lovely wicked smile graced her red lips.

"Just nervous," she replied.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Well, it's different seeing Eisa and Aisha when I have a ring on my finger" She explained, and his gaze fell to the diamond ring.

"If you don't want to wear it, then it's fine...maybe we can tell them later, whenever you're ready, Okay?" He offered, Kim smirked, lovely at how thoughtful he was, and she placed her hands on his cheek, smiling.

"I don't have to, I wanna tell them now," she replied and kissed his lips, Miran stared at her quietly. "I want them to know, I'm yours" she continued, and he smiled, kissing her gently.

"Alright," he replied, holding her hand.

They arrived at the venue, and it was a mansion, as they drove through it. Kim's mouth fell open, staring at the view of it. And as they approached the entrance, she spotted Ava in a nice black dress.

"Did you do that?" She asked, looking back at Miran.

"No, Aisha already had them send something over," Kim nodded, and the door opened.

She slowly got out, and inhaled the lovely wind that blew against her face, Miran finally caught up with her and took her hands.

Ava looked back and her eyes widened when she spotted Kim, Kim waved gently, smiling.

"You look ridiculously hot!" Ava praised, Kim rolled her eyes, as she broke away from Miran's hold.

"This dress is the perfect touch" she replied.

"Let me see it!" Ava whispered, and their gaze met Miran staring.

"Don't be long," he said and kissed her cheek, Ava tightened her lips, blushing on behave on Kim. Kim nodded as she watched him leave.

"Don't be long? He is obsessed!" Ava spat, Kim shook her head and raised her hand exposing her ring.

"It's Tiffany," she said.

"No way! The pave Tiffany?" Ava asked, opening her mouth and gasping.

"I know, it's crazy and I haven't told my mom, everything is happening so fast" she breathed.

"Oh, right your mom," Ava bit her lips, worriedly. "She's his biggest fan, I bet she would be thrilled," Ava said.

"You think?" She took Ava's arms, and they headed towards the venue.

"Don't tell me, you're gonna move in with him,"  Ava stopped, Kim looked at her and she hadn't even thought about it yet.

She blinked, severally.

"I haven't thought about that yet," she replied licking her lips.

They continued to the venue and once they got in, Aisha spotted Kim and Ava, but Kim searched the hall for Miran, only to find someone else.

"Kim!" Aisha called and her attention shifted to her.

Aisha walked closer to her, and hugged her instantly, she looked at Ava and they both had a smile on.

"Thank you for yesterday," Aisha said to Ava and she nodded in reply.

"You guys hung out yesterday?" Kim asked.

"Of course, we danced the night away, you should come to Dubai more," Aisha said, darting at Kim and Ava.

"Oh! I wish" Ava said loudly.

"By the way, you two look gorgeous-" Aisha paused, and Kim followed her gaze to her hand. "That's a ring" she whispered and looked at Kim.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I should have told you, it happened just yesterday,"

"What? He proposed?" She gasped, covering her mouth, "Oh, my congratulations" her eyes turned cheerfully to Kim. "Where's he?" She asked.

Aisha found Miran where he stood talking to Eisa, "I'm sorry, can I borrow her for a while?" Aisha asked Ava and she nodded, Kim furrowed her brows at her and noticed Ava had her attention directed to a man.

Aisha pulled her as they got closer, Miran turned in her direction, sipping from a glass of champagne. He pouted confused at the speed at which Aisha pulled her.

"Guess what!" She said to Eisa as she arrived, Eisa stared at her confused. "He proposed!" She screamed and raised Kim's hand. Kim chuckled and looked at Miran whose smile whined further across his face.

Eisa looked at Miran, and he laughed slightly, wrapping his hands around Kim's waist. "She said, Yes," he spat, staring at her.

"That's lovely to hear, Man... Congratulations,"

"Oh, I am jealous, I thought I was going to be the latest bride" Aisha glared at Miran.

"Is there another bride?" A voice asked from behind. Kim turned back to find the last person she didn't ever want to see. Fatima and Lina.

"Miran proposed," Aisha replied instantly.

Fatima and Lina looked at Miran and Kim. "You're getting married?" Fatima asked, and disappointment filled her dark eyes.

"I should have had a little party, but it happened last night," he said, holding her closer.

Kim's gaze met Fatima and shifted to Lina, Kim's phone started ringing and she immediately pulled out her purse, taking her phone out, "Excuse me, I have to, take this" she said, breaking away from his hold and walked past them.

"Hello?" She picked up and looked back, Miran's look had changed and she knew he wasn't expecting to see them.

"Kimimela! Eres tú, he estado tratando de llamarte desde que llegué a California" a male voice said. (It's you, I've been trying to call you since I got to California).

"Lo siento, por favor, ¿quién es?" She questioned,  (Sorry, please, who is it?).

"It's me, Pablo! Remember?" He asked, Kim looked at Miran.