ELEVEN

"There you are!" Ava said, cheerfully as she stood in front of Kim, who looked flushed with the glass of champagne in her hands.

The wedding ceremony was over, and the whole time. She met her eyes with Miran, and now the ceremony was over, she couldn't find him anywhere in the reception.

Kim's eyes fell to Ava's arms and noticed the Lilly she had drawn on her hands, she chuckled and held her arms up.

"This is pretty!" She said, Ava shrugged proudly.

"Hey, you!" Ava called a little loudly. Kim looked at her and she sighed rolling her eyes. "What's wrong with you? You look deserted," she said, Kim instantly rolled her eyes at her.

"Deserted? Are you insane or something?"

"You just stood here alone, where's your man?" She asked, teasingly. Kim chuckled and blushed at the same time.

"What man?" She questioned, acting dumb.

"Nevermind," Ava glared at her irritatedly, Kim sipped her champagne, glancing sideways at Ava who watched the couples acting so lovely as they danced together. She looked at Kim and she looked away, Ava looked at her head to toe and glanced away.

Kim took the glass away from her lips, and sighed, holding it with both hands. Ava looked at her again.

"Something is troubling you, spill" Ava moved closer to her, and Kim shook her head with a smile.

"What could be troubling me?" She said, shaking and rolling her eyes with a small smirk.

Ava clenched her jaw, and nodded, "Alright," she said but her lips smiled right after, Kim blinked, confused. "There he is," she said, and suddenly Kim felt a hand around her waist, she quivered at the touch.

Looking back, Miran stood beside her, his expressions were easy to read, and she could tell he had so many questions to ask. He looked at Ava and her.

"Do you mind, I have to-" Miran looked at Ava, and picked his words as he spoke?

"It's fine, I was leaving anyways," Ava replied, and dropped the glass on the table.

"Thank you," he said, and as Ava walked past him, his hands left Kim's waist and he stood in front of her.

Kim's eyes fell on her champagne that had always finished.

"Oh," Kim said, staring at the glass despite his presence. "I have to fill it up," she said, Miran breathed heavily and she paused.

"You should go after we talk, Kimimela" he replied, and took her glass from her, drooling it beside Ava's.

"Talk?" Kim swallowed, and gently raised her gaze to his, Miran pushed his hands back to his pocket, and Kim licked her lips gently, biting her lower lips at the same.

"You didn't have to lie to my mom," he said softly, never taking his eyes off her bitten lips.

"I wasn't lying," she whispered, and her gaze fell to the ground.

"Kim" he took a step closer, Kimimela stepped backwards, and looked up at him.

She tightened her lips, and her eyes filled with impatience. She shifted her gaze to the dance floor and then at him, smiling.

"Not now," he said, Kim took a step closer, and she placed her hands softly on his chest, Miran's eyes followed the movement of her hand.

"Sabes, tengo muchas ganas de bailar contigo ahora mismo" Kim stated, her feet moved sneaky and slow until her body pressed against his softly, Miran chuckled softly with a pleasing smile, his eyes closed briefly and his breath ragged as Kim craned her hands on his chest up to his neck and resting them at the back of his neck. "Don't you want to dance with me?" She whispered, taking his earlobe in her mouth. (You know, I really want to dance with you, right now,).

Miran breathed deeply, as Kim craned her hands to the back of his neck, "Gosh, Kim" he murmured with soft giggles while his hands grabbed her waist gently and pulled her tighter to his body with soft moans.

Kim chuckled, and pulled herself away from him, walking to the dance floor with her eyes never leaving his.

Turning around Kim began to dance slowly to the soft beat. Her waist followed and turned over. Miran had found himself a chair while he sipped from this glass watching her. Kim swallowed instantly, missing a step.

Her gaze shifted to his and a smirk whined further across his lips.

Kim breathed and suddenly had flashbacks of the first time they had met at the club, he looked as hot as he did now. Her breath seized, and she stopped dancing and left the dance floor.

Her eyes glued on him until she walked past him to the other side of the hall. "Excuse me," She said to the waiter who had three glasses of whiskey.

Angrily, she took one and gulped furiously, as she was done, she let out a silent growl digesting every taste of it. She grabbed another and did the same.

"Ma'am" The waiter called, as he watched her take the other, Kim dropped the glass and grabbed the other. About to put it in her mouth, Miran held the glass taking it from her.

He dropped it on the tray asking the waiter to leave.

"That's enough," He said, glaring at her.

"Does that make you get up, then?" She asked, with her brow raised at him and an evil smirk pulling her thick red lips.

"You're gonna feel dizzy soon, let's go" He sighed, heavily, grabbing her arms.

"I have to see Aisha" She swallowed and followed him, but Miran ignored as they walked out of the event, "And Ava," she said gigging.

As soon as Tony spotted them, he rushed to get the car, while Kim kept giggling.

Miran looked at her, "Don't tell me you're drunk, Kim" He intoned.

The car arrived and he opened the door, helping her in, as soon as she got in, Miran closed the door and walked to the other to get in.

"My place," He said, forcefully taking his tie off and shifting his gaze to Kim, she blinked with her gaze focused on him. "What?" He asked Kim pushed herself towards him, and her hand craned to his neck. "Kim" he held her hand, taking them off him, but her hands tightened and her breath ragged. "What is it?" He asked, and held her waist, staring into her eyes.

Kim opened her mouth to speak but swallowed, her hand rubbed the back of his neck and to his hair, Miran inhaled and kissed her arms, and he looked at her.

"If you want something, you have to speak, Kimimela," He said and pulled her over his body, Kim's breath increased and her body began to shake slightly.

Her head rested on his, and his hands had free access to roam her back.

"Touch me," she said against his lips.