THIRTEEN

Miran tossed her to the bed, and immediately climbed up to her, kissing her lips hard, tasting every part of her soft lips. Meanwhile, his hands craned her thighs, and her breath began to pound as she left him closer to her. Her legs opened wider for him but Miran only brushed her with his thumb feeling how wet she was, Kim moaned softly and grabbed his shirt. She looked at him and could tell he was teasing her.

"Miran?" She called, clenching and wanting his touch so bad, her toes curled and she felt electrified by his single touch. He leaned nearer, taking her hardened nipples in his mouth, and pulling on them. Her eyes closed.

"Mantenlos abiertos, Princesa" he whispered and pushed a finger into her wetness. (Open your eyes, princess). Kim's eyes sank in pleasure, and her mouth opened, moaning. "Mírame, Kim" he whispered against her ears. (Look at me, Kim)

"Oh!" She grabbed his shirt tighter, as he pushed deeper and faster.

"Kim?" He called,

"I can't! Jesus!" She screamed and he pushed another finger inside of her, her hands left his shirt, surrendering to be his.

Miran pulled out of her and got off the bed. Kim's eyes opened and she looked at him, confused.

He had a smirk as he began to undress, her legs closed slightly, but he opened them, staring at her. He tossed his shirt to the ground, never taking his eyes off her. He pulled his trousers, and Kim's eyes fell on his hard bulge, unconsciously she licked her lips.

She stared at him, she was right in front of him, in front of those tantalizing abs and front of his hardness. He kept staring at her and she sat up, and he watched her wrap her hands around him. His lustful eyes danced around her. Kim's beauty had charmed him, and the moment he felt her warm mouth around him. He moaned softly, earning a smile from her.

His hands caressed her hair gently like he was telling her, she is doing just fine. Kim continued moving up and down, and kissing the tip, she loved to see his reaction.

"Yes, baby" he took a fist off her hair, loving the way her warm lips, she knew exactly how to make him come, and that was what she was doing, her hands around him and her lips were sending him to a different world. She could feel him getting harder. She peeped at him and his eyes were closed, his hips made little movement and with time, it quickened she could hear him panting hard, and his grip on her hair could tell her, He was coming, his panting quickened, "Fuck!" He pulled her off. Miran arched back, catching his breath.

"Lay down" he ordered, she blushed, knowing fully he was going to please her. While she worked on him, her whole body craved his soft lips.

Kim obeyed, laying down and opening her legs, inviting him. His hands grazed her and he licked his hands.

"Oh god!" Her body vibrated and he laid his hands on her stomach. "Please, please don't tease me," she said, He chuckled, leaning down on her. Kim's heart began to pound, waiting for him to taste her, instead, he kissed her lower stomach aiming higher, his hands took a cup of her round firm breast, squeezing them.

"Oh, please Miran!" she tightened her lips.

Giggling, he got on top of her and kissed her all over. She was so sweet and her skin so soft and tender, her neck, her breasts, her stomach… and he knew down there she would taste like heaven.

Watching Kim squirm underneath him with pleasure as he kissed her breasts made him hard.

He could smell her as he came lower, the warm scent of her arousal, Kim was so wet and she groaned when he touched her with pleasure and neediness. "Miran" she gripped his shoulders, her eyes begging and wanting him, he smirked, and slowly she felt him pushing inside of her. "Oh god!!" she gripped him tighter, that wasn't what she was expecting, she expected kisses and his fingers, but here he was deep inside of her.

Miran pulled her head to his lips, covering his moans inside her lips, he began thrusting slowly and now they were both moaning against each other. "Damn baby, you feel so warm" he smiled and pulled out.