SEVENTEEN

"Ex," he said, Kim's brows raised, wasn't Lina his ex too? "Ex-fiancee," he finished.

"That's quite a lot of women, you've got, Miran Mayer," she said, teasingly.

"Kim, can we not ?" He replied, and let go of her, grabbing a shower gel.

"Why? I mean, isn't it weird? Your ex-fiancees work together?" She scoffed, "Against you, that's crazy shit" She spat, Miran looked at her, and she shrugged.
.
"Trust me, they don't... Lina probably doesn't even know what she's doing," he replied.

Kim stared at him, blankly and watched how he poured the shower gel into her skin. She chuckled and nodded, looking away.

"What about Fatima?" She questioned.

"She isn't going to bother us okay? Don't let that get to you," he assured.

"I hope so," she replied, with her hands shrouded around his neck. "Ah, I couldn't tell you this morning, I'd be going to see Ava or having breakfast with Ava," she said, Miran looked at her.

"What?" He asked with a surprised tone

"Yeah, we have a girl's meeting, your mom also invited me to your place, wouldn't that be nice, seeing the place you originated from?" She said.

"What do you mean? do you have to go? I thought we were having breakfast..." He took a quick scan at her, Kim chuckled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"You're the most confused human when it comes to me having to do my own thing, I am not leaving you," she said, and rolled her eyes, Miran pulled her even tighter.

"Kim, I am confused I was with you the whole day, when did you make this plan?" He questioned.

"This morning," she replied, Miran, blinked, speechlessly.

"I was wondering if you'd drop me off, and also, I would think the holidays here are over, Ava and I have to return to work," She pushed her hands into his hair, massaging it.

"Don't," he breathed.

"Can we? Not talk about my work now?" She pouted and placed another kiss on his cheek, Miran nodded, breathing loudly.

"Alright, do you want me to drop you?" He asked, Kim darted at the robe and him, she quickly grabbed one, and he watched her step out of the shower.

"You can, I already asked." she winked and found her way out of the bathroom.

As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom, she heard her phone ring and quickly rushed to get it. Ava!

"Oh, hey!" She replied, and made her way to the closet,

An hour later, Kim walked out of his mansion, Miran followed behind her as they approached the white car that parked in front of the mansion. Besides the car stood Lima and Tony, she had already gotten used to their presence and didn't feel bothered. Miran opened the door for her.

"Careful," he said, Kim got in and looked at him with a blush spreading her cheek.

"Thank you, Baby" she replied.

Miran looked at Tony, "I'd drive, you can ride with Lima" he said and continued to the driver's seat.

"I thought you didn't want to drive?" She asked in a lovely tone, Miran looked at her and shrugged.

"You look beautiful, I don't think I wanna let you go," he said, leaning towards her for a kiss, Kim hummed as his lips touched hers. "You know, we could have breakfast together, and also have the day to ourselves," he said, and placed his hands on her exposed lap, Kim giggled, pressing her lips tightly against his.

"Don't tease me," she said against his lips,

"And? What's gonna happen if I do?" He asked, and staring at her, Kim's eyes danced around his face, and he pushed his hands higher, she smiled, avoiding biting her lips, "Would that make you stay?" He asked.

"No," she said with a small giggle,

"You're mine, Kim, you do not tell me when to have this snack" he whispered and spanked her thigh.

"Snack? Now I'm a snack?" She laughed, as he pulled back.

"Seatbelts baby," He said with his brows raised, Kim rolled her eyes as the engine started.

Kim stared at the road as he drove, and suddenly, his phone began to ring. He darted at it and back at Kim.

"Tony?" He picked, his gaze focused on the road. "Who?" He asked worriedly, Kim looked at him, and looked back, she could see Tony's car everything seemed okay, he was driving behind them.

Her eyes met Miran's and his gaze was filled with worries, "Is something wrong?" She asked.

He swallowed, "Alright, you do that" he replied, and hung up, Kim opened her mouth to speak, but Miran changed the gear increasing speed.

She fell silent and watched him instead, and how he constantly stared at the side mirrors. Kimimela sat back.

Finally, they arrived at the cafe where she and Ava had agreed to meet. She licked her lips countlessly but Miran didn't seem to care. He picked up his phone and dialled Tony again.

"Sir, it's clear," she heard Tony's voice. Kimimela sighed heavily.

"Let me know what you find," he replied and hung up right after.

Kim sighed frustratedly and pushed the door open getting down. Miran followed.

"Kim?" He called.

"You want to explain what's happening?" She asked, swinging her arms.

"It's nothing," he said, Kim paused and looked at the car.

"Okay," she sighed and made her way towards the entrance.

Miran followed behind, and as she walked inside she spotted where Ava sat with Mrs Mayer.

"Oh my goodness, I didn't know you'd tag along!" She said, brighter.

"She actually drove here!" Ava said, Kim giggled.

"You always look gorgeous!" She replied, getting up as Kim approached and took her hands staring at the diamond ring she had on, Asma looked behind her and found Miran standing. "Why is he looking like that?" She asked, Kim looked back at Miran and he had his gaze all over the place.

"Your mom is here," she said, getting his attention, Miran looked at her, and quickly checked his watch.

"Oh, ma... I'm sorry I have to go," he said, Kim rolled her eyes, and looked back at him, he took steps towards her. "No te vayas, te recogería cuando termines" (Don't leave, I'd pick you up when you're done)

Kim looked at Asma and Ava and managed a smile, "I don't know when I'd be done," she replied.

"Kimimela?" He raised his brows at her, at the same clenched his jaw.

"Al menos deberías saludar a tu mamá", She said in a low tone, (You should at least, greet your mom)

Miran tightened his lips and looked at Asma. He leaned forward and took her hand, smiling, "Mos e lini të largohet, Fatimja është çmendur" he whispered. (Don't let her leave, Fatima has gone crazy)

A hint of shock flashed on Asma's face, and she looked at Kim who stared at them.

"Çfarë do të thuash?" Asma asked, confused, (What do you mean?)

"Unë do të shpjegoj më vonë, mami," He breathed, Kim's smile widened a little, and he looked at her "A min?" He grabbed her wrist, and Kim tossed her bag to Ava. (I'd explain later, mom)

"Hey," his voice softened as he brushed her hair backwards, "I promise to tell you if you let me pick you up later,"

"This isn't a bet, Miran, take your time, okay?" She replied.

He smiled at her reply, and he stared at her with a look of love, "I love you," he said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you," She said as soon as he pulled away, Miran leaned closer and pecked her lips, earning a blush from her.