THIRTY-SEVEN

Kim stepped out of the house, and Miran stood beside a Rolls-Royce Phantom. She chuckled at the sight of him. And, of course, he's being dramatic, seeing the bodyguard also waiting for her. For a minute, she could imagine herself as a fairytale princess.

  "Goodness, Miran," she giggled, taking his hands. Isn't this too much," she blushed, covering her face.

  She stepped out in a white bodyhug gown that exposed her beautiful shape and lovely thighs. The sleeves were long-length, totally covering her. She matched with long red heels and a red purse.

Kim parked her hair in a low bun, matching perfectly with the dress.

  "You look beautiful," he caressed her waist gently, Kim's hands mantled his neck, and her eyes danced around him as she searched for something.

  "Thank you, and you…" she blinked and swallowed.

She stared at his outfit. He wore a long white single robe called a kandura or thawb, and she looked up at his head. He wore a typical headscarf worn by men in Dubai. The name of keffiyeh, the ghutrah, and an Agal, also called iqal, is a black band secured tightly around the ghutrah to keep it in place.

  "What, Kim?" He asked, his face flushed with the way she stared at him. She loved it whenever he wore this traditional outfit.

"So good," she leaned for a kiss

  "You're gonna ruin your lipstick," his hands brushed the side of her lips, a smug smile imprinted on her lips.

  "Okay," she broke off his arms, helping herself into his car. Miran followed behind. "You didn't tell me why we are going to Dubai," she said as soon as he got into the car.

"To see my family," he said. Kim is left speechless, almost nervous, "I promised them I'd bring you home officially," Miran said.

"Miran," she rests her head on the leather seat head, "You should have told me," she said. "I have never been to your parents,"

His smile is cute as his eyes scan her. He leans closer, kissing her hard and pulling against her lips.

Kim returned his smile, "I thought you didn't want me to ruin my lipstick?" He whispers.

"Yeah, but fuck the lipstick. You look so fucking gorgeous I can't help it," he says. Kim flushes, her hands brushing his cheek gently.

"Thanks, baby," She replies, "sad I'm leaving work, but somehow I want to ride you all day," she sighs. Miran laughs.

"I guess my fingers weren't competent enough," Miran says, and his hands travel to her neck. "I'd do better next time, princess," he says, earning a chuckle from Kim.

Miran placed his hands on her thigh, she looked at him, and they both stared at each other. "I didn't say that, I just want more of you, but I can't seem to get more," Kim narrowed her gaze to his hands, and a lovely wicked smile graced her red lips.

"My parents are throwing a little party this weekend, but we would visit before that," he added. Kim furrowed her brows.

"I'm staying in Dubai all week?" She questions. Miran's eyes dance around her for a while.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to," He said, swallowed.

"No, it's fine... I just wondered what I'd be doing in Dubai. Don't you have work?" He asked.

"Happy to see you care about my work and not yours this time. I'm here for you, Kim. I think work can wait, and I want to spend time with my woman,"

"I know you have my work covered. It's what you do. Ava already told me," she said, rolling her eyes, and there was a little pause when she realised.

Her eyes are focused front when he leans over, close to her ear, his breath is warm against her skin, "I fucking want to bend you over, spread your legs apart and fuck you so hard that you would be begging, you're so cute," he chuckles, and kisses her cheek.

Her cheeks flush and turn red. She turns away, looking out the window, not allowing him to see the effect his words caused.

His hands move higher on her thighs, "Are you okay?" He asked. Kim darts at him. How can a man be so dirty-mouthed and soft?

"Yeah, I am," she replied, staring out the window.

Finally, they arrive at the airport. Kim sighs and looks at him, and he gives her a curious look.

"You sound exhausted,"

"I am, I am freaking exhausted, and I just want a nap," Kimimela says.

"This jet has the best mattress," He whispers, smiling. Kim stared, confused, Miran got down and walked over, but before he reached, she opened the door. He held her hands, helping her out.

"Oh my goodness," her eyes open, "No, Miran," she calls, shaking his head.

"You like it?" Her mouth drops,

"Like it? I love it," there's a pause, and before she knows it, Miran is behind her.

"It's yours," he whispers, and Kim is frozen, refusing to look back at him. Her eyes scan the white jet at their front, and there's no way this man is telling her he bought a plane for her.

"What? Are you insane?" She attempts to leave his arms, but he holds her tightly to his body.

He kisses her cheek, "You heard me right, and yes, I am insane," he replies, "You think I'd joke about this?" His kiss goes more profound, "There's a lot more, princess," He finished.

"Miran, you can't,"

"I can, and I did... well, if you feel bothered, then," he releases her and spins her to face him. He pushed his hand into his pocket and took out a lipstick, "You can apply this and give me a kiss anywhere you want," he winked.

Kim is speechless, but somehow, she smiles, "You are insane," she takes it, "Can I start now?" He smiles and raises his brows for approval.

Kimimela takes it and gently applies it while he watches her.

"But I have no idea how to take care of a plane,"

"You don't have to. You have people do that for you. It's yours to travel, sometimes mine are occupied, and I figured you'd like to travel. If I have never flown commercial, I am not letting my woman do the same," his eyes are glued to her lips.

"There's business class, Mr Mayer,"

"Not a chance, Mrs Mayer," Kim grips his collar and pulls him over. Now he is the same height as her.

Kim kisses the crown of his head and slowly leans backwards. He has the biggest smile waiting for her next move.

"Thank you, Baby, but I'm afraid I have to decline," she said, kissing his cheek.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby, your kisses are your stamp. It's done," he moved away. "I'm dying to see inside," he holds her hand.