TWENTY-FOUR

"Don't make me go wild, it's insane when you defy me," he said, caressing her cheeks slightly.

Kim stood loss for words and when she said nothing, he took her hands and walked over to the chair, sitting and letting her sit on his lap. "Please say something," he said knowing she must have been stunned by what had just happened.

But she should have known better. Although she was obviously very much aroused by his words, Kim spent a long moment just looking into his eyes, considering, before nodding slowly and saying, “I kinda like it.” biting on her lower lips.

"Baby,"

"I liked it," she spat, holding his hand that held her cheek.

Miran's eyes danced around hers and a faint smirk pulled his red lips, "No, baby... That was rough," he breathed.

Kim inhaled deeply, she recalled his hands all over her.

"Don't you want to be rough with me?" she interrupted and her hand moved to the back of his neck, gently and softly. That was a question she had never asked him, of course, he wanted to, so many times... He wanted to control her like a slave and make her crawl towards him while he watched gracefully. Kim's words didn't stop, she continued to ask "Would you, fuck me on your plane then?"

Miran sighed, heavily, resting his hands on her hips "It's our fucking plane, Baby and I am not going to be fucking the hell out of you, Tony is in the next room,"

"Doesn't matter," she moaned softly, rocking her hips against his hard bulge. She knew exactly what she was doing to him, and he was reacting just fine.

"Of course it does, those sounds are meant for my ears alone" Kim smiled, "besides you're still sore, let's walk a little then we can continue running alright? Love?" He asked and spanked her ass, grabbing it. "Stop it," he said.

A knock interrupted, and Adélaide walked in, she folded her hands at her front.

"We are taking off now, Mr Mayer... Is there anything you'd like to have?" Adélaide asked, interrupting them. He looked at Kim and she immediately understood he was passing the question to her. But despite his hands on her butt, Kim still managed to rock her hips gently, earning a blush from him as his head arched and then watching her hips move against him.

Kim looked at Adélaide and she stood waiting for her reply. Kim ran her hand into his silky hair, smiling as he breathed out, clearly telling her he enjoyed her little hand messing up his hair, "Champagne please," she said and looked at him, taking his chin and kissing him.

Hours later, the plane landed and as they walked out, Miran held her hands while they both wore shades. They had changed to a different outfit, it was a different day arriving in Mexico. Kim wore a black short gown and he had a suit but had no jacket on. Kim inhaled the sunny air, smiling and breathing out.

"Gosh, it's good to be home," she said, he looked at her while his eyes wandered around her, and he chuckled.

"I carried you over my shoulders," he snapped.

"That's because you were being an asshole," she spat and then looked at him, knowing he probably would have been pissed.

Miran tightened his grip on her hands and hauled her to his body throwing her over his shoulders, Kim struggled, tapping his back but he spanked her ass instead.

"An asshole?" He asked.

She giggled, taking her sunglasses out, "I'm sorry, okay!" She raised her head to find Lima following behind, "Oh, god" she murmured.

"Miss Cortes?" She bowed slightly, smiling and forcing it back.

The car door opened, and Miran dropped her down, "Get in," he said,

Kimimela's little laugh and smile disappeared and her face turned serious looking at him "Was it Fatima? Is she the reason why you have extra guards?" She asked.

Miran gulped, nervously not saying a word, his silence was enough to answer for her. She smiled and nodded entering the car.

"I guessed as much," she said.

The car ride was quiet and Miran knew she was obviously troubled knowing Fatima had been tailing them, she had opened her mouth to speak but seemed like the words hadn't come to place yet.

"Kim, I promise... It's going to be fine. Okay?" He whispered and she turned to him. "I won't let anyone hurt you," he said, knowing deep down if anyone had hurt her he wouldn't dare forgive himself.

"It's okay... Do I have to move around with those men?" She asked instead, moving closer to his side.

Miran's eyes scanned her and a small smile inched his lips at her cunning ways. "Just Lima," he whispered, running his hands through her hair.

"Even to work? That's inconveniencing,"

"You have to get used to it, Baby... It's going to be your life now," his voice softened, Kim's index finger trailed down to his cock, and his smile widened, Miran cupped her cheeks and pushed himself to her lips. "Tell me, princess, if I touch you how wet would you be?"

Kim bit her lips, smiling, "You have to see for yourself, and I don't mean" she continued trailing him with her index finger until she brushed his finger, "I mean this," she said, staring at those long fingers, his veins popped out.

"You're not going to get me this hard before my conference," he slowly let go of her hand, even though he wanted more. Work had to call at the wrong time, he'd spend his entire l in bed or his kitchen or playing random games.

Kim giggled and leaned closer to his ear, taking his earlobe in her mouth with a delicate smile, "You're mine remember? I can do more than just that," she said and her warm breath teased his ear.

"God damnit," he took her chin, "You know once I give in, you'd be begging to let you come" he whispered, looking into her eyes.

Kim chuckled, "I like begging, Sir," she said, voice low and her eyes wandered around his waiting for a reaction. Of course, his breath went shallow.

The car stopped and his gaze shifted to the rearview mirror meeting Tony's gaze.

"We've arrived sir," he said, Miran looked at him and leaned closer licking her lips, she blushed slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I'd have to leave you alone, baby... How about doing some shopping before I get back?" He asked, Kim leaned, resting on the chair.

"How long is this meeting going to end?" She looked at him.

"It would take quite some time," he said, Kim frowned, "I promise to make something delicious tonight, hmm, baby?" He giggled slightly, caressing her thigh.

Miran flushed and pushed his hand inside his pocket and pulled out a black card.

"I might spend a lot" she whined, crossing her legs and trapping his hand in between.

"Spend my money, let's see if you can make me bankrupt,"

Is that a dare, Mr Mayer?" She asked, teasingly

"It's a dare, baby" he whispered and leaned to kiss her lips. "Lima would take you anywhere you want, don't forget to make me broke," he said, Kim took out her bag and put it in.