NINETEEN

A taxi parked in front of the mall, and Kim got down while she held the door for Ava.

"Thank you, sir!" Ava said, and threw her bag over her shoulders, she smiled and turned to Kim taking her arms. "Let's go, my lady," she said with a small giggle.

"You're such a drama queen,"

"Remember? When we were little how we always acted like bitches who came shopping"

Kim laughed as they stepped inside the mall, "How would I forget? My wardrobe did serve" she said staring into Ava's eyes.

"Oh my goodness, I loved the dessert, it's quite hot,"

"I also have to spend this much on clothes?" Kim said with an evil tone, leaving Ava's arms as she spotted green lingerie. "What do you think?" She asked.

"Ohh, I thought you hated those" Ava replied hiding her smile.

Kim urged to roll her eyes but shrugged, "I keep making decisions I don't even understand," she lowered her embarrassed gaze letting her long lashes cover them.

"Decision? Like what? Accepting to marry Miran?" Ava replied walking past her to a different section.

"Moving in with him," She spat, Ava gasped loudly and her gaze widened.

"You're moving out?" She questioned, her mouth open staring at Kim.

"Not fully," she breathed in. "I just have this overwhelming feeling," she sighed.

"You're making decisions girl, guess what?" She swallowed and picked a white lingerie instead, "It suits you, have you spoken to him yet?" Ava said, "take this, he's going to love it-"

"Oh my!" Kim's hand covered her mouth.

_"I promise to tell you if you let me pick you up later",_

"Shit! My phone!" She hurriedly pushed her hand into her bag, searching for it, "My phone!" She said out loud when she couldn't find it.

"Where... Did you drop it? Oh my goodness, Kim... We've been to so many places, hold on! Let me call it" Ava offered.

"I was with it until," she whispered, thinking and looming around. "The Cafe! I remember dropping it on the table," her brows deepened, knowing how worried Miran would be.

"It's not reachable, do you think we should go back?" Ava said.

"We should," Kim suggested, "Hold my bag, I want to quickly use the restroom," she said, calming her pounding heart.

"Okay, be quick,"

She took a little step and came back, "And I want those," she pointed to the white lingerie Ava had chosen seconds ago. "I'd be sad if I don't get any" She stated and continued.

Ava chuckled, "Do you want me to pay for them?"

"Yeah!" She replied.

Kim got out of the store and glanced around the mall confused, "excuse me," She said to the lady passing by, "Do you know where the restroom is?" She questioned.

"Oh, it's this way," she directed her.

"Thank you so much," she said walking faster.

As soon as she got into the restroom, she quickly rushed to the toilet. Kim sat there for a while, panicking and she thought hard. Once she was done, she opened the door and paused, confused.

"Uh? Excuse me," she called for the attention of the man standing by the mirror. He didn't look gay. He for sure had broad shoulders and wore a leather jacket and black trousers. Jamie was gay, but the man standing in her front wasn't. Has she rushed into the wrong restroom?

Glancing around Kim was certain this was the right restroom.

She remained silent when he ignored her and continued staring at his reflection. Kim quietly dried her hands and waltzed her way to the door, twisting the handle the door was locked, and she swallowed at the realization, Kim continued harder until she began to pull it, his steps neared and she stopped looking back.

"Kimimela?" His deep voice echoed throughout the restroom.

Kim blinked speechlessly, moving back until her back hit the door.

"What do you want? Money?" She asked, his eyes fell to her diamond ring and a sly smile imprinted his lips. "No," she murmured, shaking her head slightly.

He walked closer to her and placed his hands against the door, Kim's breath went shallow and her chest moved up and down.

"You're such a damsel, you know I can do whatever I please with you, right now and no one would interrupt us, not even your darling fiance, oh... When that happens I bet he wouldn't want to get married any longer," He said and met Kim's teary eyes, giggling.

"You don't even know me,"

"Oh I do," he said and pulled out a picture, Kim's gaze shifted to it, it was a picture of her at Aisha's after-party. She closed her eyes tightly.

He pulled away. "you know I watched you all day, at the dessert, the beach, I can see why he's obsessed with you, the smile and eyes it's really charming." he began, but Kim all this while had been twisting the lock behind her.

Suddenly a knock interrupted his speech, Kim quickly turned to the door, banging on it desperately.

"Help me! He's going to rape me!" She screamed.

"Shit, this bitch," he rushed and gripped her mouth, holding her in his arms and pulling her away from the door. Kim struggled in his arms, and once he gets go of her, she made a run for it.

He grabbed her hair before she could go far, causing her to fall to the floor. Kim continued screaming and each time her hand prevented his hand from covering her mouth.

"Help!" She cried.

"Shut the fuck up!" He glowered, and climbed over her, Kim struggled despite the urge to close her mouth.

"No! No!" She cried when he began to undress her.

The door opened suddenly, and Kim sighed in relief, tears had begun to roll down her eye. Like a flash, a heavy blow pushed him off her.

Kim crawled away towards the door.

"Oh my God, Kim! Are you okay?" Ava said wrapping her arms around her, Kim looked at her and back to the guy.

"Miran?" She whispered.

"Thank goodness, we arrived in time," Ava hugged tight, and breathlessly she stared at Miran pummeling him without hesitation.

"Don't you think we should stop him? He's going to kill him," Kim whispered, Tony walked in with Lima. And ran towards him.

As Miran got up and looked at her, Kim's eyes lowered to the ground. He stood with his jaw clenched furiously and his hands in a fist. Miran's eyes turned cold and filled with anger at the same time pain and disappointment. He walked closer to her and took her arms helping her up.

Breathing unevenly and he looked around, everyone was staring at them. The people in the mall had gathered. Miran took off his suit and covered her. As they made their way to the entrance, some men got out, and Miran stopped.

"Mr Mayer," One called, he looked like a chief but was in his traditional wear. "We'll take care of it, and let you know the results," He said.

"Thank you, Zack."

Miran walked her to a black car, and he hadn't said a word to her, he helped her in, and when the door closed, he turned to Ava who had been following them for a while.

"Here," she said, handing him Kim's shopping bag, and bag. "Take care of her please, I'd call tomorrow... Ah, she lost her cell phone," she bit her lips, nervously as Miran's look made her nervous.

"Thank you, Ava..." He took them and continued to the driver's seat. "Tony would take you home," He said instead.

Ava waved slightly at Kim, and she returned it. The engine started at Miran and drove off.