THIRTY-FIVE

The whole night, Miran hadn't returned. The guard following her home wasn't informing her what was happening.

She looked beside her, and Ava was wrapped in the white sheet, sleeping. Kim's eyes widened when she heard the door open. She jumped out of bed, and as she walked the passage, she listened to his voice. Her steps quickened.

"Hey," she called. As she approached him, Miran took a deep breath, walking towards her, but she hugged him instead. "Are you okay?" 

Miran held her tight and shook his head slightly. Lima and Tony moved away, leaving them alone.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have listened," she said, sobbing softly.

"Kim?" He called softly, holding her head gently, but she sniffed, wiping her tears. "Look at me, baby," he said, smiling.

"I just felt a bit suffocated, and I haven't - this whole situation stressed me out, and I thought maybe -"

"That's fine, princess. I understand, okay? It's her life, and I can't force you to fit in quickly. Take your time, whatever time you want, okay?" Miran said.

Kimimela's eyes danced around Miran's face, and she nodded.

"You look exhausted. Did you sleep?" He asked. Kim wrapped her hands around his neck, and a small smile inched her lips.

"When did you come back? I thought you were in,"

"Doesn't matter, come on, let's wash you up first," he replied. Kim giggled as he lifted her into his arms.

"Ava..." she warned, "Ava's here," she whispered, smiling.

"We would be quiet, right?" He pecked her lips and moved lower.

"Um, guys," Ava interrupted. Kim struggled out of Miran's arms, dropping to the floor.

"Oh," she spat.

"Miran, thank you so much for yesterday. Honestly, I didn't know what I would do, and -" Ava paused. Miran looked at Kim.

"Thank you for loving her despite her stubbornness. She should have listened," Ava said. Kim scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"It's fine, anytime... Yeah," he looked at Kim, who was about to leave but grabbed her wrist. "She should have," he said. Ava chuckled at the same time Miran did.

"Well, I have to go. Let me excuse you... both," Ava said. Kimimela let go of Miran's hands.

"What do you mean - Go, stay," she urged.

"Just let me go," Ava whispered and faked a laugh, awkwardly darting at Miran.

"At least have breakfast," Kim insisted. Miran cleared his throat.

"Thank you, Ava -" Miran interrupted, his gaze fixed on Kim and then shifted to Ava to continue, "It was lovely having you here. Maybe we can meet for dinner?" He offered. Ava smiled and nodded.

"Alright then," she replied, shrugging Kim off,

"But at least let Lima drive you home. It's safer, or you can use Kim's car. I bought it home," Miran says, pointing at the desk beside the door, where her keys were.

"Thank you, I'll go with Kim's car then," She giggled and looked at Kim, who was utterly speechless muttered.

"You should -" Ava's glance at her left her speechless.

"See you then," Ava waved.

"Be safe. Call me when you get home," Kim said, escorting her to the door. Ava smiled sheepishly.

"Please be quiet," she added with a wink. Kim glared and shut the door.

Kimimela looked around, Miran had his arms crossed over his chest, and he stared at her. Kim took slow steps. She stopped at his front, and they stared at each other.

"I miss you," she mouthed, and his smile brightened.

"I miss you more, baby," he said, letting go of his hands, silence. They stood staring at each other until Kim gasped.

"What about Fatima? Was she the problem?" She asked. Miran shook his head,

"Well, no... my men are still investigating. They will call me when they have something," He replied. Kim paused, staring at him.

"You're sure? Are you sure you won't hide it from me?" She asked. He chuckled.

"Of course, I'd let you know, baby," his hands craned to the back of her neck, and slowly he leaned closer, his lips pressed against hers, and Kim chuckled, opening her lips to take his.

"I'm sure Mrs Willy would feel bothered," She pulled back, looking at him. Miran nodded.

"I hope she is," he replied, wanting more of her lips as he couldn't take his gaze off them. Both Kim dodged, moving backwards. His grip was too strong to let go.

"What?" She gawked at him. "What did you say?" She asked.

"Come on, taking you to a club?"

"She didn't take me; besides, I wasn't the only one," Kimimela defended.

"You weren't? I see. It doesn't matter. She put you in danger, and I'm not playing," he replied. Although he sounded ridiculously playful, he didn't look it.

"Okay, but no one got hurt, right?" Kim asked. He nodded and took her chin, kissing and taking her mouth in his.

He breathed and retook her chin, kissing her lips hard, his hands tightly around her waist. Kim'ss lips opened, and she grabbed his collar, pulling him closer. Miran stopped, slowly catching his breath, but didn't stop. He kissed her cheek hard and then lowered his kisses to her neck. Kimimela's heartbeat ceased at his ridiculous whisper, sending shivers down her spine, "You're mine…" another kiss, possessive like a lover's touch, "Understand," He said, pulling away and leaving a trail of delicious goosebumps in its wake. "I'm not going to let anything hurt you,"

He panted, staring at her. Maybe to look at her reaction blankly, I returned a smile and nodded. What was she supposed to do? Reply? Her brain could barely process any response, let alone words.

"Understand, Love?" He asked again, his voice hoarse. "I love you," he whispered, slightly moaning.

She nodded, "I know. I love you too. " Her breath shuddered, and she swallowed harshly.

Kimimela licked my lips, dying to touch him, but those glances turned him on more.

"You know what I do. What's mine?" Miran asked; curiously, Kim shook her head; no. "Worship, Baby… let me worship you," he said softly, seductively.

Kim laughed, "You already do, you already do, Miran," she said, her smile soft.

His eyes glued on Kim's, "Te lo mereces, mereces que te traten como a una puta reina, mi señora." (You deserve it, you deserve to be treated like a fucking queen, my lady.)

Her breathing grew choppier. Kim stared at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would touch her. Every touch, kiss, and word, she wanted it all.

He took her jaws carefully, leaned closer, and a smile brushed her lips before his lips caught hers. His kisses were gentle, soft then, with time, they became demanding, savouring her groans.

Miran took her hair in a fist as he kissed her. Kim could taste him on her tongue and feel the roughness of his hands as he squeezed her ass. It was rough, yet she was so wet already.

He lifted her into his arms and headed towards the room. "Necesito lavarte, Su Alteza" (I need to wash you, Your Highness).