TWELVE.

"Touch me," she said against his lips.

"I am, Kim," he said, Kim stared into his eyes and felt his hand move up and down her back. She gulped, and a shaky smile tugged his lips.

She looked at him, and without hesitation she hungrily took his lips and savouring her lips against his Kim pushed her tongue in his mouth, breathing hard against them.

Miran began to take her dress up to allow her to sit over him well causing it to tear by the side. But she didn't mind and continued kissing him, her waist began to grind against his thighs, lust sprang through her veins and her mouth opened inhaling his breath.

"I want-" she breathed, heavily and the smell of the whiskey she had seconds ago, poured on him. "I want you to fuck me, please," she said with her imploring gaze fixed on his.

He tightened his hands around her nice butt, squeezing and enjoying every bit of her body, his hands roamed freely caressing her, Kim's words had already caused a reaction and her movement against his thighs made him unable to hold back.

"Not here" He replied, and Kim shook her head, after all, Tony and the other driver won't be able to see them due to the slide that covered the back.

"Please" She whimpered against his lips, Miran chuckled and proceeded.

Kim moaned against his lips, as his hands found her, his hands brushed against her underwear. She opened her eyes as he put his hand in, looking at him, Miran smiled and continued to rub her nicely in a circle and using his second hand to grip waist and keep her in place.

  "Oh god," she moaned, kissing him harder, her hand tightened around his neck and then craned higher to his hair and tossed his keffiyeh away. "Fuck!" Her hips did a little dance on him. "Fuck baby, right there, just keep doing that," she gripped his head, breathing heavily on him.

"You might want to keep it down," He said.

"Oh! I fucking don't care," her head arched back, and her hands found their way to her boobs, caressing them in front of him.

"Like this?" He asked, managing to slip another finger into her while his thumb circled her. Kim sucked her lips in, swallowing the loud moan she was about to release. She placed his head against her boobs, holding him there.

"Miran, I think…" she whimpered,

"Don't come" He whispered, as he held her close. "Don't come, Kimimela"

"God damn it!" she whispered, growling slightly. "please let me come" she begged, looking at him.

He nodded in response, "You want to?" He asked whispering. Kim nodded and her hips didn't stop grinding his thighs.

"Yes, please, Miran I wanna come on your hands," she said, in a low tone, causing him to smile wholeheartedly.

"Go ahead," he replied.

"Oh god" she whispered faintly and began to shake, her eyes sank and her heartbeat became louder, her moan was throaty and her hands glued on his shoulders while she rested on him. He continued making her shake, each time.

  "I love when you do that" he took his hands off, and licking every part of her on his hands, Kim fell to his body and hugged her. She finally calmed down and looked at him. Her gaze searched his face. He gripped her head and pulled her back, kissing her hard.

"Yes" she whispered, trying to catch her breath as she broke the kiss, Miran's stared at her confused, and his gaze searched hers.

"What?" He asked, whispering.

"Yes, Miran... Yes, I wanna be your bride" she said, swallowing hard as she finished.

Miran chuckled, and his hand grabbed her cheeks, flushed and stunned, "Really, Kim?" He asked, smiling and blushing.

"Yeah, I-" she looked at him, and Miran pulled her closer to himself, taking her lips aggressively and breathing hard against her lips inhaling her, his other hand found her boobs and he paused, holding the tip of her dress about to rip her dress.

Suddenly the car stopped, and the driver signified they had reached.

Miran pulled back, reclining on the leather. "Get down," he said, staring at her.

Kim gulped and slowly got down from him. He pushed the door open and stretched his hands to her, Kim took his hands and he helped her out.

They had arrived at a skyscraper and this was his, he looked at her with a smile and continued.

The closer they got to the building his hands pulled her closer to his body. Kim gulped nervously and licked her lips managing her breath as she imagined everything that awaited her the moment they were out of sight. Her legs clenched tighter and her heart pounded faster.

They got into the elevator and Tony followed, Kim side glanced at him and he took his eyes off them, she looked at Miran and he smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" He asked, quietly.

Kim's hand tightened in a fist beside her, and he leaned closer to her ears, "You are tensed, Kim" He said, causing her to swallow hard, and their gaze met, a smirk pulled at the corner of his lips. This man had to be psycho.

The elevator dinged open and they walked out, "Goodnight, Mr Mayer," Tony said, and he took their stuff from him.

As soon as his door closed, Miran let go of her and walked to the kitchen instead, Kim brushed her hair to the back of her ear, confused. She stood at the door for a while and he came out, walking towards her as soon as he approached her, he pressed her against the wall, Kim let go of her things as they dropped to the ground. She looked at them and back at him, she had woken up a beast, and she didn't mind. He touched her face and caressed her cheeks before he kissed her. Her mouth was warm and receptive, she could taste herself against his lips. She pressed herself to him.

His hands moved down her back to her waist, she licked her lips as he moved backwards, and they both smiled at each other. Miran thought of all possible ways to undress her. She pulled him closer, unable to take the lustful gaze and he palmed her breasts with his hands, and suddenly he began to rip her dress letting her breast bounce freely, Kim gasped, and he covered his face against them taking each in his palms.

When he was done, he looked up at her and Kim smiled breathlessly, her legs were already aching for his touch, "There's a zip Miran, you ruined a hundred thousand-dollar dress," she whispered.

He smiled, and watched her zip it, "You own more than that, now," he said, as she let the gown drop to the floor.

Miran lifted her to his body and taking her to his bedroom.