TWENTY-SEVEN

Kim lay in his arms and he held her even closer, her breaths poured on his bare chest, and they both lay naked.

"I have to go see my mom," she said, lightly, Miran remained silent, even when he had heard her. Kim waited for his response, then he slowly pulled away from her body getting out of bed.

"I still have-"

"I am not asking for your permission," she said, her voice softened, staring at him, secretly scanning his hot body.

Miran's jaw clenched and he looked away, grabbing a towel, "Kim"

"Don't call me like that," she said, he looked at her and her smile brightened when their eyes met,

"Call you like what? Kimimela," He asked

"Like that," her cheeks reddened and she licked her lips, "Like you want to fuck my brains out," she giggled. Miran couldn't help but smile.

"And?" He asked, "And what if I want to?"

"Miran!" She laughed, lightly, "That's not the topic!"

"I still have work, Princess, if you want to see your mom, we should go together," he suggested, Kim inhaled and rolled over. She itched her hair, staring at him.

"As I said, I wasn't asking for your permission, Big guy..." She said with her gaze fixed on his.

"Let's talk bout this later," he said walking towards the bathroom but pausing.

"I am not talking about it later, Miran... I am going to see my mom, too bad you ain't coming"

"Kim?" He breathed.

"You can't stop me from seeing my mom, I understand you want to keep me close, then you can have Tony go with me, or Lima," she said, staring at him. "If this is about Fatima then I understand, but I am going to see my mom,"

In the silence, they stared at themselves, and then he nodded, "I need Tony with me, take Lima," he said, Kim smiled, and turned to her side.

"See, how easy was that... We just need to talk," Kim said, laying her head on the pillow.

"That wasn't easy Kim," he replied, Kimimela looked at him, and he walked to the bathroom.

The next day, Kimimela's eyes opened to the sunny room and searching the room, Miran wasn't there. He must have gone to work early, she assumed and she slowly got up, yawning loudly as she got up from the bed. She grabbed her phone and checked the time. It was past nine, she quickly rushed into the bathroom.

Minutes later, she stepped out in a white robe, and her hair fell to her back, wet. She paused as she perceived something, Miran was cooking, she smiled and headed out of the room.

"Miran?" She called, heading down the stairs, and to the kitchen. There he was shirtless and had just a white shirt on. Kim gulped hard, furrowing her brows confused about what he was still doing at home. "What are you doing?" She asked, standing by the door.

Miran turned off the gas, and looked at her, "Cooking," he replied.

Kim chuckled and folded her hands across her chest, "I know you are... I can see that clearly," her eyes followed him until he stood in front of her and took her chin, kissing her softly.

"Good morning, Baby," he said, staring into her eyes, Kim swallowed and unconsciously licked her lips.

"Good morning," she replied, and smiled, wrapping her hands around his neck, he smelled just like the spaghetti he cooked, delicious, "I thought you had work?" She asked, Miran's hands wrapped around her waist, smiling.