FORTY

After dinner, they gathered at the yard, where two men in Black uniforms roasted meat, two bottles of wine, and a lot more were on the table. Miran's father seemed to love wine, and she had no idea why Miran didn't drink.

It wasn't as bad as she thought. Miran's dad is so friendly, but his questions are out of the world. It's only suitable. Well, he is looking out for his son's fiance.

"Do you like your job, Kimimela?" Mr Mayer asked.

"Kim," she chuckled awkwardly,

He laughed, "Yeah, do you like your job?" He asked. Kim nodded. "If you don't, you know there's plenty of options at my company. Maybe you could manage one of Miran's," He said.

"Dad, don't pressure. I'm sure Kim wants to work wherever. Love Hospital is great, right?" Miran defended. She swallowed.

"Yeah, it is,"

"That's right. I heard about the Africa Foundation. That's nice..." Kim blinked, lowering her eyes if only he knew she had withdrawn.

"If you don't mind, you could join me next weekend to visit the orphanage home,"

"Oh, that would be lovely." Miran looked at Kim. What was she talking about? She wasn't going to be around next weekend.

"After that, we could join my golf club. What do you say?" He asked, and the excitement in his voice made her nod.

"You're going golf? Oh, that's sweet. He's very annoying," Asma said with a laugh.

"He sucks," Miran whispered, and Kim burst out laughing. She palmed her lips and cleared her throat, looking at Miran,

"Please excuse me, and I need to use the restroom,"

"Are you okay?" Miran voiced, but instead, she ignored it and followed Aisha, who was willing to show her the restroom.

"Oh, goodness," Kim gasped and looked at the mirror in the restroom. Her makeup was still perfectly done. She had felt a little suffocated, but as she looked at herself more, she smiled.

She opened the bathroom door to the room. It was painted white and blue, and it looked like a boys' room. She smiled the moment she found Miran's photo sitting on the bedside table.

"Oh, he's so cute," she immediately took out her phone, taking a picture.

Kim paused and took a closer look at the award on his shelf. "Tennis? No way," She waltzed her way towards the bookshelf, and he had awards, English, French, and Arabic competitions, well-behaved students, and sports and dance. Jesus.

"I'd take it you got bored," Miran said, and she startled, moving away. "Hey, I didn't mean to walk in on you. The door was open," he explained. Kim blinked.

"It's fine. I wasn't snooping," Kim defended.

"It's okay. I was going to move them to California anyway," he said, darting at the shelf and her.

"Why?"

"When I move in with you," Miran smirked.

"But you work in Dubai -"

"And you work in California, Kim. I'm going anywhere you are,"

"True, but you have a lot,"

"Do you want us to move here, baby? One word, I can make it happen," he took a step closer.

"I guess we'd have to sort that out," she replied.

"Hmm, whatcha doing here alone?" He caught her wrist. Kim shook her head, and her arms wrapped around his neck, smiling.

"What can't you do?" Kim asked.

"What can't I do? I'm not sure, princess, but I'm tired, and I want to go home," He moves closer, too close that she can barely breathe. Kim's arms crane around his neck, and he moans when her hand sinks into his hair. His hands tightened around her waist, pulling her closer until the gap between them closed. "Let's play a little game, hm?" he breathes, lowering his mouth to hers. She tastes like strawberry, maybe her chewing gum or whatever, but he's devouring and pulling on her lips, he pauses, and his nose tickles her, "Take off your panties now," he says.

"What?" Kim laughs, "We are at your parent's house, you freak,"

"Now," his voice- commanding and rough. His gaze fixed on her as he moved backwards until he sat on the bed. She's staring, confused, slightly bending.

"Now, baby... do as you're told, Kimimela," he urges, Kimimela raises her dress, her eyes never leaving his, his smile is deceitful.

She bends slowly, reaching for her panties, dragging them down her legs. He looks so hot, and finally, she raises her legs, stepping out of it.

"Here," she licks her lips nervously.

"Thank you, princess," he takes it and pushes it into his pocket. Miran kisses her forehead while his hands travel to her butt, squeezing her carefully until she groans softly. "Come on, let's head down. They would be waiting,"

Kimimela catches his wrist as he is about to leave. Their eyes met, and she let go, closing her eyes tightly.

"We are at my parent's, remember?" He says, calm, calm enough to turn her on without underwear. Her thighs are almost wet. Miran pushes her back backwards and kisses her cheek, a soft peck, but it continues. Travelling down her neck,

"Gosh, Miran, I-" she inhales, grabbing his arms.

"Do you want that? Should I make you come here?" Kim yelps when his fingers graze her thighs and move inner.

Kim's breath is shrugged, panting and hoping he'd do anything at all. His hands are moving inner, and her tights clap tightly.

"I'm wet," she whispers. His hand teasing her deeper, until he stops, and he uses his feet to separate hers.

"So fucking wet for me," Kim moans, grabbing tighter on his arms. "Let's go home,"

Kim pulls him back, "We can be quick,"

"No way, let's go home,"

"Miran?" Kim giggles, and he leads her out of the the bedroom, as they downstairs, he smiled.

"Um, we better leave. It's getting late,"

"Yeah, yeah, Kim, please visit more often. It's lovely to have you around. Do you like painting?"

"Mom, please," Miran interrupts.

"Come on, now... have a safe drive,"

"Oh, please greet Mr Mayer for me," Kim adds, Asma looks around.

"He took a call, I'd tell him you left,"

"Goodnight, Asma," Kim waves.