THIRTY-NINE

Kimimela stood by the mirror when she saw Miran leaning against the door framing, scanning her like an owl, from her heels, leg, and thighs to her ass and then to her back, a never-ending look. "Are you going just to stand there, watching? You look like you just saw a fucking grim ripper."

"Well, if you're here to steal my soul, I'd volunteer," He replies, pulling his hands from behind the door. He walks closer to her. "I bought you something,"

"What's that?" She's smiling, exposing her teeth, "These days, it's freaking me out when you say that. What's next? An island?"

"A little something, but an island isn't bad," He steps behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist and staring at her through the mirror, "You're so fucking beautiful," he whispers, kissing her neck.

Kim giggles, unwrapping the present he got her, "You're handsome, baby," her jaw drops, and she chuckles. "Ah, this is why you told Nana not to pack my panties?" He laughs, burying his head and kissing her neck simultaneously, nodding.

"You'd look absolutely stunning in those panties, but you look like a goddess without anything, just a necklace," Miran says, taking out a little box and dropping it on the desk.

"Miran, this is nothing," She takes out the red G-string placed in the box.

"It's something, and I plan on ripping it tonight," he kisses trails down to her shoulders, and his hands play with her nipples gently while he's sucking on her neck. His tongue tickles her ear, and Kim moans in her throat, staring at him from the mirror. He looked drunk, half eyes closed, and his eyes met hers, "I can't wait to see how heavenly you look with my cock fucking your little red mouth. It's driving me crazy already,"

Kim spins over and wraps her arms around his neck, "I can leave a little mark, a red lipsty stain," they watch her hand crane down until she can feel how hard he is. "Let me be a good girl for you, Daddy," and slowly, she drops to her knees. He isn't stopping her.

Instead, he watches her unbuckle his belt, and his heart is pounding like crazy. She's done and unzips his trousers, staring at him.

Looking back at the counter, she grabbed the lipstick he handed her, applying it until it was red enough.

"Kim," he moans, a little scared to touch her hair. Of course, they still needed to see his parent.

"Somewhere," she smiles and quickly looks at how hard he is. His white boxers are already stained, "Here," she kisses his thighs. His breath quickens.

She is gently standing up when she stops and kisses his right breast. Miran laughs.

"That's the heart. It's mine," Kim replies,

They arrive at Mayer's place, and it's almost as big as a castle. Kim's mouth open. It's different from Aisha and Eisa's place. It looks just like a castle.

"You never grew up here?" Kim asked.

"No, baby, I didn't," Miran replies, holding her hand.

"Why did you grow up in California and not here? It is more beautiful than the house in California,"

"That's where my mother stays most times. She didn't let me have my way as a kid," he said, smiling, and his brows raised teasingly.

"Mama's boy,"

"Hmmm, well, I'm yours now, Mama, so treat me," he came closer, "Good," he finished.

"I honestly thought all rich kids are spoilt," Kimimela chuckled.

As soon as the car stops, Kim breaks the hold, about to grab her purse when Miran does. The car door opens, and there she is, the woman who, despite her money, didn't let him off with nannies and let him be spoilt. Mrs Mayer.