THIRTY-EIGHT

"Stop it, Kimimela," Miran said, glaring, however, letting her ride on his lips. He looks away from her to the mini tablet he's holding. Tony had reported an error from work when they got to Dubai.

"Make me," She replied excitedly as they drove to his mansion after arriving in Dubai.

"Really?" His other hand travels to her waist, tickling her.

"That got nothing on me," she said, smiling and blushing.

"I promise. Let me do this quickly. I'd be yours again," he pouts, and she shrugs.

Kim sighs heavily and rolls away, sitting beside him. She sticks her phone out and stares at Ava's message, asking if she has arrived.

"I'm tired. When are we going to see your parents?" She asked, her eyes still glued on Ava's message, but she realised Miran was having a conversation. Looking at him, she can see a woman on the screen.

"Miss Donna, I am sorry for the error on the contract. I already have my people solving this. We'd get back to you once a new contract is drawn," Kim darts at the lady smiling so hard and Miran.

"It's okay, Miran, Penelope, please. It feels a little weird," she scoffs.

There's a moment of silence, an awkward one. Kimimela continues staring at her phone.

"Thank you, Miss Donna, if that's all," he replies, causing Kim to chortle. She clamps her hand around her mouth, holding it back.

"You sound like you're playing hard to get with me. That's disappointing," she says. Kim's laugh disappears.

"I like to keep work as work -"

"Um, your father invited me to a party. I'd like to see you," she cuts in. "I hope we can talk things out. Work should be work, of course,"

"Goodbye, I'd go through the contract to make sure there isn't any mistake. She nods, and before she adds more, Miran hangs up, taking a deep breath in, slowly turning to Kimimela, who's staring at him as if she wants to push a dragged into his chest.

"I'm hungry," she says instead,

"Sure, of course." He replied, blinking nervously.

They arrive at a small cafe somewhere close to Miran's Street. As soon as the car stops, Kimimela gets down before him, and Tony helps her out. Kim drops her shades, protecting her eyes from the sun.

"Thank you, Tony," she says. Miran sucks his breath, gripping her wrist and pulling her gently to his body.

"Thank you, Tony?" He asks,

"Stop reading meaning into me thanking your staff, Miran," She deliberately rolls her eyes, first and second time.

"You're having an attitude, Kimimela. Is this because of the call?"

"What do you mean? Why should I have an attitude over a business call?"

"No, you do,"

"I don't. I am just hungry," she scoffs and breaks away from his grip, walking into the café. Miran watches as her hips sway side to side when she walks. She is wearing a short denim skirt and a white sleeveless crop top, holding a small bag and her cell phone. On her ankle is a small bracelet.

He follows behind her, trying to keep up with her. Kimimela walks past the door and immediately finds a table.

"You want to tell me what's making you so grumpy? It's not cute, Kimimela,"

"Nothing, I am hungry, and a hungry woman is an angry woman," Miran scoffs.

"That doesn't apply to my woman. Since when?" He says, looking around. Kim rolls her eyes, taking out her phone. She hears him breathe loudly and looks at him. "Roll your eyes at me again, and I promise you, you won't remember how that works when I am done with you," Miran reclines.

Kim is about to say something when a lady walks towards them, "Can I get your order," she says.

Kim looks away from Miran and nods, taking the menu book from her. She's staring at the menu book, and confusion is written on her face. The waitress had passed a menu written in Arabic.

"We'd take the breakfast set," Miran says. Kim looks at the menu, and she can't tell which breakfast set. She closes the menu and hands it back.

"Thank you," she swallows.

"Anything else?" Kim looked at her, looked at the menu, and shook her head— a no.

"Speaks English but an Arabic menu?" Kim mumbles under her breath. Miran catches it and looks at the waitress.

"That would all," Miran adds. Kim looks at him and sighs. "Wanna talk to me, baby?" There's no response."Come on now, Kim, you barely thank Tony," he adds.

"Really?" She questions, guilt covers her face.

"BARELY," he says with his brows slightly raised.

She looks revealed, "Nothing, Miran, I'm going to roll my eyes the next time you ask that," she looks away.

"I dare you too. I look forward to spanking that ass of mine, really hard," Miran says, and she's looking around, hoping no one heard him. "After that, I'm going to watch it bounce with my dick buried in you,"

"Too bad, I don't feel the same, Sir," she pouts. They stare at each other quietly. Miran's gaze shifted to her exposed cleavage, back to her eyes.

"Don't fucking think of teasing me, Kimimela. It doesn't end well,"

"Who says I am?" She reclines and looks towards the lady approaching them with their order.

"She's just a business partner, and I promise there's nothing more to it,"

"This isn't about your business partner," Kimimela replies, "Scrambled eggs? Just what I want,"

Miran watches the waitress arrange everything and leaves.

"So why do you have an attitude? You're making me wonder if we should sort things out in the car. You're acting like a child right now,"

Kim dips her hand into the coffee foam, licking it seductively and staring at him. She releases and sucks her lower lip.

"That's enough, Kim," he adjusts, and images of her tasting herself are all he can see. "Stop it,"

"When are we leaving? I need to sleep," she inhales.

"After you're done eating," he replies, grabbing his phone, about to stand up when he realises he already has a boner. Their eyes meet, and he slowly sits back down.

"Oops," Kim smiles.