THIRTY-SIX

The following day;

Kim crossed her leg over Miran's body, her body buried under the white sheets. While he was in shorts and shirtless, Kim was wearing a black skimpy nightdress and panties. Her hands roamed over his body, from his chest to neck, down to his stomach.

Miran opened his eyes and caught her hands, smiling. "You're distracting me," he said and turned over, touching her forehead.

"Yeah? I want you," she said, stretching to kiss his cheek, and as she did, he held her back gently, giggling.

"You have me. I'm all yours," he said, pulling her closer, "More," he said, and her kisses continued, kissing cheek, neck, cheek again, nose, eyes, the crown of his head, right cheek, left cheek. Miran hands rested at the back of her head and pulled her until his lips crashed into hers. Deep, they battled with their breath and fought against each other lips.

Kim climbed over, pushing the sheets away and straddling his lap, his palm gripping butt cheek, rough and rugged, Kim's hips did a little dance on him, and he groaned against her lips. His kisses were rigid and possessive. Miran spanked her butt cheek, groaning harder against her lips, and his hands travelled over her back to her neck, breast and back to her neck. He made a fist around the front of her throat, a little rough. He moaned harder when she pulled his lips. It's heated and passionate.

Miran losses his grip, trailing his mouth across her jaw, kissing and sucking on her throat, voice rough when he finally says, "I missed you so much, gosh, I can feel you so wet, Kim,"

"Bueno, haz algo al respecto", Kim says, rolling her hips against him, (Well do something about it,"

He palms her butt cheek again, feeling the softness of her butt. His hands are rough that it would probably leave a mark behind. "Fuck you? I want to so bad, I want to rip those tiny panties of yours and fuck your brains out until you can't walk or speak, but we would do that in Dubai," his heated breath pours against her hot skin, and her eyes meet hers, "That's your punishment for defying me, princess,"

"What?" She swallowed hard, too hard, and he smiled, disappointment washing over her face.

Miran rolls over, putting her on her back, he's over her, and his lips crash against hers again. His hands cup her breast and release, pinching her nipples until she can't contain her moans. "I'm sorry," she says, whimpering and staring at him with pleadings eyes. Kimimela's legs wrap around his waist tightly, then a silly smile presses her lips, and her hands do the same, keeping him trapped.

"Kimimela," Miran calls. She pouts.

"I love when you call my name like that, Baby,"

"If you keep holding me like that, I don't have a choice," His hands find her thighs, and Kim's breath sharpens at the unnotified visit. She gulps hard, biting on her lower lips, "You like that, princess?" Miran's broad body covered hers as he whispered against her neck. Kim tightened her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Miran pulled back, placing his hand beside her head to support his balance. Their eyes met, and his hesitated while her breath was shallow. "Please... Miran, Jesus Christ," she calls. The moment he slides her panties aside and slips a finger into her,

"You're so wet, darling," he whispered and pushed two fingers, deliciously stretching her out. Kim's grip tightened around his arms, and her whole body clenched, "Me encanta cuando estás empapado para mí" Her eyes closed. (I love it when you're drenched for me)  Her moans are escaping her lips, her chest heavy. His long thick fingers eased the throbbing between her legs, a satisfied moan grumbled in her throat, and her breath tensed. Miran covers her mouth with his. The slick wet noise of Miran's fingers pumping in and out of her covers the room. "Dios, tu coño se ve tan bien con mis dedos," (God, your pussy looks so good with my fingers) he rasps into her ears, "Mírame, abre los ojos, princesa mira mi dedo follar tu coñito," (Look at me open your eyes princess watch my fingers fuck your pussy).

Kimimela's eyes open, and he has a pleased smile knowing what he is doing to her. She attempts to close her legs, but Miran catches her and widens them loose, "I'm going-" her fingers dig into his flesh, "Miran," her loud moans.

"Yes, princess?"

"Please-" she breathed, "Ple-" she could barely finish her sentence when her eyes fell to his fingers thrust into her,

"You want to come? Go ahead, come on my fingers so I can taste you. I'm dying to see how cute you look," he says, and Kim's head shot backwards. Kimimela cries as the orgasm rips through her, gripping his arms and digging into her flesh. Her body is shaking until her eyes roll back in her head. Miran keeps pumping his fingers until the spasming stops. "Goddamn pretty when you come," he whispers, gently pulling his fingers to his lips, tasting her. "Just as I like it," he rolls over, leaving her exhausted and speechless.

Kim watched him walk towards the door until she finally caught her breath and asked, "Where are you going?" She asked,

"To let Nana pack our things. We are leaving in the evening. Come out for breakfast when you clean up," there's a pause and a silly smirk, "I'm making breakfast," he said, pausing and watching her hands slip down. She smiled at him and pushed the finger in her mouth, tasting herself.

His breath seized, he could feel his dick twitch, Adam's apple roll and his eyes were suddenly filled with hunger and lust. And he rolls his eyes, pressing the door handle.

"Oh," Nana clears her throat, looking away until the door closes.

"I'd be leaving for Dubai in the evening, and I need our things packed,"

Soon after, Kim steps out in his t-shirt, her hair falling to her back, almost at her hip. Her eyes are scanning around like a criminal until Miran calls.

"Whatcha you doing?" He asked, and when her eyes found him, she smiled, checking him out in an apron.

"Would I ever get used to seeing you in an apron?" She asked. Lima walked in with Nana. They were holding some bags of groceries.

Miran dropped a cup of water at her front, "Maybe, I'd let you fuck me in an apron," He said, just loud enough for them to act like they didn't hear him. He kissed her head when she nudged him. Now, he's laughing.