TWENTY-FIVE

Miran's phone rattles on the table and all eyes in the meeting turn to him, he quietly picks it up, he gives them a sign to continue before staring at his phone to see who had left a message.

He stared at his phone for a while before smiling as a message came in, it was from Kim, of course, she had received the new phone he got her.

KIM: Thank you, I wasn't expecting a flip, my old phone was much better.

A smile traced his lips, and he immediately picked up his phone to reply.

MIRAN; It suits mine, perfectly.

His smile faded away at his response, awaiting her text message, he stared eagerly at the same time making sure his employees didn't notice he was distracted. Her message popped in, and he lowered his gaze to his screen

KIM: Yours? Remind me again how I am yours?

He chuckled and immediately looked up, luckily no one had heard him.

MIRAN: Is that what we are playing, princess?

KIM: I don't know, Mr Mayer, but yours got something really interesting,

Her message read Miran stared at the screen patiently waiting for her message, but there was no reply. Now, it's been five minutes since her last message, he adjusted his tie a bit impatiently, licking his aggressively. He picked up his phone and replied instead, hoping she'd return the message but there was none, he stared hopefully but still no message, ten minutes had passed yet none.

"Mr Mayer? Is everything okay?" A female voice rang in his ear, Miran lifted his gaze to hers and everyone around him, and he shook his head slightly.

"Go ahead," he said, leaning back, as he began to struggle with his necktie.

A black Bentley parked in front of a mansion, the door opened as Miran got down, looking at Tony.

"Is she home yet?" He asked, the word home sounded so pleasing to him, that he wished he could repeat it.

"Yes, Miss Cortes came back a while ago," he replied, Miran, pushed his phone inside his pocket heading for the door.

As soon as he got into the house, his steps slowed and his eyes scanned the house for her. There was only one place she could be, his bedroom, rather than their bedroom, he went straight the stairs and his steps slowed hearing her giggling. She had left the door open, Miran paused and his Adam's apple rolled seeing her in a black lingerie. He wouldn't dare take his eyes off her, He quietly leaned by the door taking a good look at her, she hadn't noticed and watched herself in the mirror while she spoke on the phone with someone, Probably Ava.

"Está bien, mamá... te lo prometo.," she said and hung up, Miran pushed both hands in his pocket, interrupting. (It's okay, mom... I promise.)

"Tell me that's my hundred and fifty thousand dollars on you," His voice echoes, startling Kim.

"Oh my," she gasped, looking towards the door to find him leaning on the door with his hands crossed. His eyes are wandering around her in her lingerie. Kim gulped and tensed with his piercing gaze.

Kimimela had always had a very sexy body, she had round big boobs and her butt was perfectly shaped, and her curves were visible on any clothing she had.

"You're gorgeous," he said, Kim blushed and looked at him.

"Thank you, but are you going to stare all day?"

Miran smiled and pushed himself from the wall, leaving his hands in his pocket, while he walked towards her. "Tell me that's my dollars,"

Kim smiled, "It's yours, but it's not your hundred and fifty thousand, just ten thousand," she said, voice low and her eyes seductively glancing at his head to toe.